• ps2

21 51.22%
  • xbox

14 34.15%
  • other

6 14.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PS2 vs XBOX

ahh BUT gt4 will be online capable, not to mention 500+ cars and 100+ tracks!

GT i think over all is a better package.. i think the "kudos" is a waste of time. not to mention pointless, just a way of getting more cars, which money from winning will do anyway!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Yeah i voted XBOX. My friend couldn't understand why i brought an XBOX, I told him that being funded by a multimillionaire out to create the best console means it probably will be better. Live is superb to.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    gran turismo 3 and 4 (even concept) kick project gotham racing's ass! im sure shifty will agree with me on this, PGR is all good and well, if you like to get bored and loose challenge with the race... even 4 laps gets boring! GT 3/4/C are/will be so much better! more fun then throwing a xbox out the window! (note i am bored) gran turismo four has a engine that has been used by other games, (but has been revised) to allow the cpu cars to get angry and cut you off/ crash into you! its amazing what they can do, the speed sensation in PGR isnt great. GT is just fun. especially the POD race in concept
    you must be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gt3 is no where near as good as project gotham racing 2!!
    larda 1800cc

i cant wate for HALO 2 to come out on Xbox

if an of you have played HALO you will no why!!
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    i cant wate for HALO 2 to come out on Xbox

if an of you have played HALO you will no why!!
    HALO is the best game ever, hands down. If I had an Xbox, Project gotham racing 2, Halo, and Halo 2 I would never have to come on this site again!

if anyone has played the MGS series thay will know what i am talking about. anyway, i have liked XBOX a lot better than PS2 for a long time, but now that i have found out that MGS3 and GT4 will be exclusively for PS2 i MUST get a PS2. overall though XBOX is the better system, the internet capabillities are built in and it has a i GB hard drive which eliminates the need for a mem card. plus the rumble feature on the XBOX controllers are way better than any PS2 rumbles. but if i want a PS2 i will have to buy it myself, because my dad wants an XBOX.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

PS2, definitely, I'm sick of getting ready to play an Xbox game and then a screen comes up that says "Network Error," when there is no F@#$ing network!
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    HALO is the best game ever, hands down. If I had an Xbox, Project gotham racing 2, Halo, and Halo 2 I would never have to come on this site again!
    Halo is a great game and so is PG2, and Halo 2 is going to be awesome, its just those damn Network Errors with no network that drive me nuts!
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    PS2, definitely, I'm sick of getting ready to play an Xbox game and then a screen comes up that says "Network Error," when there is no F@#$ing network!
    That has never EVER happened to me and i have had mine for at least two years now
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

halo 2 will rock, im not saying xbox sucks, but the GT series is just so damned good. the second xbox will need a memory card apparently, and will be losing the harddrive.
    however the next sony is roumered to have a hard drive, and 4 player ports. (like xbox) and just coz its built by bill gates (xbox im talking bout now) dosent mean its the best, look how often microsoft crashes!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

halo 2 will rock, im not saying xbox sucks, but the GT series is just so damned good. the second xbox will need a memory card apparently, and will be losing the harddrive.
    however the next sony is roumered to have a hard drive, and 4 player ports. (like xbox) and just coz its built by bill gates (xbox im talking bout now) dosent mean its the best, look how often microsoft crashes!
    I think out of all the game systems Xbox crashes the most often. Not kidding.

Gran Turismo 4 has an engine that has been used by other games, (but has been revised) to allow the CPU cars to get angry and cut you off/ crash into you!
    They do that in PGR2 too. Nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Cars
    and i dont like x box pads tooo big!!!
    That's why the S-controller is created. For children, or people with small hands, I was told...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlover
    I think out of all the game systems Xbox crashes the most often. Not kidding.
    Never happened to me.

Yessir, I chose the Xbox.
    Probably the only UCP member without a car D:

Exclamation

as you can see the XBOX is better you can listen to music on the XBOX you drive the ferrari enzo on the XBOX (the game is project gotham racing2)
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

PS2. GT3 was great. GT4 will be great. Then there's the GTA series, which till recently was PS2 only. Before I got my PS2, I was looking at Xbox and GameCube. PS2 had the simplest controller; it fit my hand and didn't feel awkward.

But the greatest system of all time has to be SNES. Zelda, Top Gear, Mario Kart. 'Nuff said.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

i used to play gotham 2 online, but my mom made me end my subscription to live

Thread Information