Page 301 of 500 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    Oh those aussie Females may look good in their 20's

But obviously as you see in this picture they don't age very well at all!
    His Willy is smaller then hers.

Elle is a old bird now, But ask Matra she still looks the goods in her 40's.
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 10-14-2008 at 11:21 PM.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I think Elle has given birth to 2 or 3 children as well. Her body seems to be in very good shape for a mother in her 40s.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

too bad her mind isn't - she's meant to be epically narky off-camera.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

every 2nd word from every kiwi i know is FK or CNUT.

Obviously frustrated at the lack of available sheep as theyre all taken by the WUMAN
    The Datto will rage again...

If you work with them long enough, the accent wears off... When I was a roadie, the outside stage and the rest was owned and run by a few kiwis. It's all held together by two different kinds of pins.. thuck puns and skunny puns..
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

you all keep talking but all i hear is a constant whiney noise....

Quote Originally Posted by john14 View Post
    I think Elle has given birth to 2 or 3 children as well. Her body seems to be in very good shape for a mother in her 40s.
    Very much so good Aussie blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    too bad her mind isn't - she's meant to be epically narky off-camera.
    I'd tap it if matra wouldn't kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    every 2nd word from every kiwi i know is FK or CNUT.

Obviously frustrated at the lack of available sheep as theyre all taken by the WUMAN
    All i ever get is.. Hey cuz you go to drive through bro!.

Something i've knocked up freehand in about two hours tonight.

Yes, the seats are different, Yes the wheels arent round. Shh!
    Last edited by whiteballz; 10-21-2008 at 03:36 AM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Lulz. the lines around the front bumper aren't good, either

Just a nitpick, well done.

oh, It can be rant tiem nao plz?

Over the past 18 months or so I'm beginning to realise that my Architecture degree really isn't suiting me as well as I'd hoped. it's got as much to do with the courseload than anything. I can't commit to something so heavily (and next year will only get worse) if my hearts not truly in it.

Furthermore the structure & set up of my school is driving me mental. there are 300 architecture students spread over 5 years, and just 4 (!) full time teachers to mentor them. Students are lucky to get 10 minutes a week with a tutor or teacher for assignments worth 60% of a final semester grade. This has shown through quite horrifically in a recent hand in we did where many people's work was criticised heavily for things that could have been fixed had greater time been given to tutoring.

I guess the gripes I have are two fold. Firstly I don't think my hearts in it, which is making committing to work incredibly difficult. I'm essentially having to do full time hours to complete projects that I don't enjoy.

And secondly I don't feel as though I'm learning anything in particular. it's taken me nearly 2 years to be able to use autoCAD in an efficient manner, and that wasn't even taught to me by a Tutor or Lecturer. I have a better understanding of architecture history, but the theory is what I expected to learn, and as such I have one teacher who's incredibly arts based, one incredibly practicality based, and another who is technically a practicing architect and thus cannot devote his time fully to his students. which makes things even more difficult....

So, after 2 years studying architecture, where do I go? well thats something I need to work out myself. All signs point to Journalism - I understand if thats a huge change of direction, and it also means I have almost essentially waster nearly $14,000 on 3/4 of a degree I'm never going to use. But I will end up with an Architecture History minor so all is not lost.

I'm just sick to death of having to commit myself to something that the teachers themselves aren't committing to - It's like, I know I'm doing this to better myself and in the end I'm the only one to impress, but It's hard to spend that much time & effort on something, only to have it glanced at briefly & arbitrarily awarded a mark.

In return for your patience in indulging my rant, a motivational poster for you all. Kind of sums up how I feel....

Attached Images Attached Images

Group hug for regi
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

*hugs*
    The Datto will rage again...

Anyone used theres??.

Welcome to Meguiar's Australia, the Leader in Car Car products
    Welcome to Meguiar's Australia, the Leader in Car Car products

Cyco told me of one, And i forgot, But i feel it's this one he recommended. But there are two to choose from and I'm not sure.
    My car beads water like a mother ****er!. When it rains it leaves a shocking sight behind. It also has swirl marks, And being darker stand out in light.

Eyebefore, how long do you have to go on the degree? Never underestimate the power of a completed degree on a resume, even if it has nothing to do with the job you're applying for. I once got into a IT job interview (and from there the job) because I have a diploma in Staging (set carpentry, prop construction, theatre meching...). It looks good to see that you'll stick with something, even if it ends up being something you don't use.

Slick, I use Auto Glym stuff on my car.. it's great. Also, beading is a good thing.. it means that the paint is protected.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Slick, I use Auto Glym stuff on my car.. it's great. Also, beading is a good thing.. it means that the paint is protected.
    By order of the quean. Its good stuff we sold it at commos and it was some of the better stuff I used.

Is there any related subject (ie ones with some of the same core or units) that you can go into that would me closer to what you want?
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Eyebefore, how long do you have to go on the degree? Never underestimate the power of a completed degree on a resume, even if it has nothing to do with the job you're applying for. I once got into a IT job interview (and from there the job) because I have a diploma in Staging (set carpentry, prop construction, theatre meching...). It looks good to see that you'll stick with something, even if it ends up being something you don't use.
    As of Wednesday next week, I will have two semester to complete before I get my degree.

I had a similar conversation with my father in regards to this - he was adamant that I should stick it out & after the three years I can pretty much do what I want. I'm just sick to death of the course & it's not stimulating me at all - I find I can barely concentrate in course, and not just because of the fine girl working next door to me (sadly, she's attached....)

All this is a moot point really because I'm doing reasonably well in my course (recently received a Credit course grade), I just really, really dont' want to be doing it, no matter how good it looks on a resume.

Please understand, I still want a University degree. just in something....else

Thread Information