Technical data

Engine: Duratec HE 2,0
    Effect: 552 hk: 820 nm / 6400 rpm
    Performance: 0-100 2,8 sek
    Weight: 1200 kg
    Roadholding : Öhlins
    Fuel : Bensin / E85 (Etanol)

http://teamrs.aeston.no/
    Last edited by carreragt10; 04-16-2009 at 01:06 PM.
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

Ford Fiesta Rallycross #02
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by carreragt10; 04-16-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

Ford Fiesta Rallycross #03

Ford Fiesta Rallycross #04

Ford Fiesta Rallycross #05

Am i reading this right, 552hp and 820nm in a car this small? It would have to an AWD system, or Ford have really soleved tbhe torque steer with its new suspension and diff.
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by acfsambo View Post
    Am i reading this right, 552hp and 820nm in a car this small? It would have to an AWD system, or Ford have really soleved tbhe torque steer with its new suspension and diff.
    I think Ford isn't even aware of this car.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

This is the new car for Andreas Eriksson.

The all new Ford Fiesta Div1 from MSE/Olsberg Ford TeamRS was unveiled today at the Bilsport Performance & Custom Show at the Elmia Fair in Jönköping.

Todays was the first time when the all new Div1 Ford Fiesta from MSE/Olsberg Ford Team RS was shown to the public. This at the press conference held at Bilsport Performance & Custom Show at the Elmia Fair in Jönköping. The team has been working very hard the last months too meet the time plan to have the car finalized and tested before todays press conference. And the result is stunning; the car is perfect down to the smallest detail, and Andreas was satisfied with the test performed earlier this week.

The new car is based on the all new Ford Fiesta 2009 and it does not share many parts with the 2008 Fiesta,

- New body with tested aero-dynamics and design-kit,

- Modified engine.

- New Transmission.

- New diffs

- New suspension from MSE/Olsberg, Öhlins and Ford Motor Company.

+ much more as new systems for gear-change and new set-up for steering.

And more modification will come during the season.

The stop was perfectly timed as a short break on the road to the opening round for the ERC 2009 at Lydden Hill in UK this week end.

At the fair it was more news on the stand, the all new 305 Hp Ford Focus RS was shown for the first time in Sweden, but also the all new Ford Fiesta R2 rally car which Victor Henriksson will drive. Also the concept car from MSE/Olsberg which is build for multipurpose, it can be converted from RWD to 4WD turbocharged engine or normally aspirated engine. The purpose it to show what a multi talent the car can be.

We will follow the race from UK during this weekend with news and comments from Andreas.

http://teamrs.aeston.no/?vis=nyhet&id=4181

When I read about it for the first time I didn't believe the specs, but when I saw the car on videos, there were no more doubt it is a beast. Rallycross is a great form of racing, to be said, and I really like watching those awesome battles, which you can seldom see in other racing series. They run like every race is the last one in their life.

i think that might be my next daily driver.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by carreragt10 View Post

- Modified engine.

- New Transmission.
    ford... master of the obvious?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i wouldnt mind having one plz

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    Any stats? I've heard Pat Doran's Rallycross Fiesta can hit 60mph in 1.9 seconds, wondering if this can match it.

Bugger, sorry, just noticed the stats hidden in the text. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by W.R.; 04-18-2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Ignorance
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Ford Fiesta Rallycross #06

Ford Fiesta Rallycross cars to make US debut

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (AP) — The Sweden-based Olsberg Motor Sport Evolution team will introduce Fiesta Rallycross cars to the United States for the first time in July when they launch their bid to break the 10-minute mark at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.

Four-time Swedish rally champion and team manager Andreas Eriksson, 35, will race one Fiesta in the unlimited class and Marcus Gronholm the other. Gronholm, 41, is one of world rallying's most accomplished drivers, with two World Championships and 30 WRC victories.

Japanese driver Nobuhiro Tajima will contest the time in his Suzuki Sport car. He clocked 10:18.250 last summer. and British Rallycross champ Mark Rennison will bring his 1999 Ford RS200.

Olsberg's MSE team's Fiesta Rallycross car for this season's Swedish and European Rallycross championships scored its first victory in its second European championship event at Portugal last month.

The July 19 Pikes Peak, with 11 classes in this year's race, is the second-oldest motor sports race in America behind the Indy 500 and has been conducted since 1916. The race is run on a 12.42-mile (20-kilometer) course that begins at 9,390 feet (2,862 meters) and finishes at the 14,110-foot (4300-meter) summit.
    Ford Fiesta Rallycross cars to make US debut - USATODAY.com

Thread Information