Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need for Speed: Pro Street

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    The basic answer is depends on the amount of traction you can achieve. Most of the time, you can go around a corner fast enough with grip to outweight the slightly higher speed of drifting.

The main benefit is that you can then accelerate faster out of the corner. And tire wear. And control. Given the choice between two similar options, you want the one that's not going to spin you out and crash and make you lose the race a small percentage of the time.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Yup I'd want that again too. Altough perhaps it'd become too like Test Dirve Unlimited, then.
    TDU is ALOT better than this ricer sh*t
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo View Post
    Shit, I thought we got rid of all this...

I would really like EA to make a Hot Pursuit 3, with some real cars and not the whole tuning stuff...
    I thought that was the point of Most Wanted (the name "Pro Street" already gives away this will be like NFSU3. I'd prefer Carbon of Most Wanted over this new NFS game anyday [we'll see])
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

wheres the classic idea of cops tailing you and trying to stop you and make ur life misrebale and using REALLY beautful cars like ferraris lambos and porsches
    the new concept of painting and tuning isnt nice...its nice 2 a POINT but its gonne 2 far...with abt 8 nfs games with the same concept
    WE WANT HOT PURSUIT BACK!!
    Xbox360 Gamertag: UAE BOSS
    PS3 ID: UAE

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by uknown View Post
    wheres the classic idea of cops tailing you and trying to stop you and make ur life misrebale and using REALLY beautful cars like ferraris lambos and porsches
    the new concept of painting and tuning isnt nice...its nice 2 a POINT but its gonne 2 far...with abt 8 nfs games with the same concept
    WE WANT HOT PURSUIT BACK!!
    Agree, I thought Underground was pretty cool since it was the first one with customizable cars, and that Underground 2 wasn't bad too since the online mode was fun (when glitching to explore the city and hang out in funny-looking cars) and it actually supported 900º steering. I thought that was the last one. But no, EA made Most Wanted which has nice graphics but gets real annoying after a while. Online mode was complete crap compared to Underground 2. Then there's Carbon, a shorter version of Most Wanted and surely much more stupid.

Ever since Underground I've treated NFS like a new game. At least Underground and Underground 2 were decent tuner games, unlike Most Wanted and Carbon which make nice exotics look ugly. I still played them, but I would only go back to the good ones like Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 2. I would've gone back to Porsche Unleashed but the graphics were starting to disgust me. I eventually stopped playing Hot Pursuit 2 and Underground 2 because they were getting a little too old and I can barely see anyone online now.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Thread Information