Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big brother is watching you !!! a it too literally... have they gone too far ???

Quote Originally Posted by Smithman
    She's an analyst, not a spook. If she were a spook, you would be correct, but she sits in a cube all day processing information and data. *shrug*

I don't really need you to believe me.

still. the way the CIA works, is that once youg et a job tehre, youc an move freely to any department you want and they'l train you. so think of it as a closed, open job market. and they put you under a different companies name under which you do all your w-2s and taxes and credit and all that good stuff so that if you change departments and you get checked by an outside agency CIA shws up nowhere.

oh yeah, and keep your story straight. first you said friends and i made it singular purposefully, then you changed it to she..... does SHE suffer from multiple personality disorder or are you schizo?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdoesntknow
    still. the way the CIA works, is that once youg et a job tehre, youc an move freely to any department you want and they'l train you. so think of it as a closed, open job market. and they put you under a different companies name under which you do all your w-2s and taxes and credit and all that good stuff so that if you change departments and you get checked by an outside agency CIA shws up nowhere.

oh yeah, and keep your story straight. first you said friends and i made it singular purposefully, then you changed it to she..... does SHE suffer from multiple personality disorder or are you schizo?
    I said that one friend works at the CIA, and two others work at the Pentagon, one in the DIA. The other has not shared with me his specific employer besides that he works in the Pentagon.

Again, I don't need to prove myself to you. If it makes you feel better to drum up conspiracy theories, have at it.

no see conspiracy theories are things like this thread in general. when a recruiter comes to your school and talks to you about a possible future at the CIA and then some tard bs's on the internet and you call them on it, thats called ownage.

just give it up man, you're digging a hole for yourself. I'm done with this, you can try to worm your way out of it, but i've made my point, and you keep trying to cover. enjoy yourself.

I think your name says it all Chris doesnt know.

Dont try to act like a smart arse your quite obvously not cut out for it.
    Last edited by bucko; 10-13-2005 at 07:29 AM.

i love it when people make comments like the one above this one. they're so arbitrary. they take no effort whatsoever. go ahead, try to disprove me. you'll find that everything i said was right.
    "This isn't where i parked my car!"

The only thing you have written that is correct is your sign in name
    How can i disprove what you said when the CIA is supposedly such a secret organisation and doesnt let out any information ? who's going to be the judge ?

I know why dont we get one of the people from the so called "recruitment session" you claim to have attended last week.
    Who were the people that ran this by the way ?
    Did they work for the CIA ? if so they must have been lying or are now in breach of contract according to information you hold.
    If they werent then they obviously know alot about what they were talking about. cough cough.

Do yourself a favour and look at http://www.cia.gov/ and tell me if you see the name of any person which works there.

Thats what you call ownage
    Last edited by bucko; 10-13-2005 at 07:35 AM.

I've had meetings with techies and "managers" from CIA and NSA.
    None of them had what I would call "real" names.
    I nearly laughed the first time "Mr Brown" introduced himself

And if you think finances would stop them snooping on those they wanted to then dig up the investment in Echelon over the decades !! There are quite a few well researched analyses around

If this is programmed to record say the last 120,000 key strokes, THEN on "arrest" of someone they can then invest a tiny amount of time and money to extract pretty much everythign they'ce done on their computer for months !!! It woudlnt' make sense to use it to FIND a perpetrator, but to confirm and identifiy theiur activities and contacts. Just the same as they do now with mobile phones
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I don't care really, I don't own a laptop, and I hate them in general, except for some high end Toshibas and Dells.

Guest Guest
    i heard about this before, but i thought this was only on Dell laptops

Actually the CIA wouldnt be the one monitoring that, it would most likely be NSA and anything found would be shared with teh CIA...

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    Actually the CIA wouldnt be the one monitoring that, it would most likely be NSA and anything found would be shared with teh CIA...
    And they would just have a computer poring through it, looking for key words.

I'ms ure there's a legal loophole in the laptop ownership thingy where it says that any keystrokes you use on this computer are governmental information, or something like that.

Legal? Yes
    Ethical? No

But, if this is classified, then they probably can't brag about their successes either. What would you think if it was de-classified and it turned out that the keyboard-tap stopped 3 nuclear bombs from being detonated on US soil? Would you still be upset? Sometimes, a certain level of faith is required in our government, just that they're there to do the right thing.......
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Well yes, obviosly, they arent going to have people sifting through, they are going to have computers doing it and sorting them depending on key people or key words...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    I don't think mafia cares a shit what you're doing on youre computer...
    It was a joke goddamit

Why are you so humourless these days?
    First the space thread and now this, stop killing them

Anyways...the CIA is ruthless, I can only say that much. To them (in their international activities) pretty much everything is fair and legal at the time of war, as we have seen in previous years. They act without a concious and I don't know about any school recruitment thing but they sure as hell can tap any computer they want to. The Israeli intelligence are even better though, IMO.

This is outrageous.
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

thats gota be the worst job in the world.... reading that. Who would wana read a 15 year olds aim conversation....

Thread Information