Page 70 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2084

Thread: Random Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    9 years. hilarious with kids.
    no that's where she crunched my wrist bones a little, she's just playing.
    Bite back. I tried that once on advice from a guy (who I found out later was just messing with me) and it worked.

Edit, seriously, who thought this was a good idea?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wwgkd; 02-03-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added medianess
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Bite back. I tried that once on advice from a guy (who I found out later was just messing with me) and it worked.
    i did, that's why she doesn't bite my face anymore, only my right arm when i play with her.

also lol at muzzle flash and.. what do you call that? breech flash? haha oh man. similar thing on revolvers between cylinder and barrel iirc
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

i did, that's why she doesn't bite my face anymore, only my right arm when i play with her.

also lol at muzzle flash and.. what do you call that? breech flash? haha oh man. similar thing on revolvers between cylinder and barrel iirc
    Somewhat, though it's farther away. Plus modern powder doesn't flash anything like that so you'd have to be shooting an old black powder gun.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Somewhat, though it's farther away. Plus modern powder doesn't flash anything like that so you'd have to be shooting an old black powder gun.
    yeah, black powder revolvers are a pain though
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

yeah, black powder revolvers are a pain though
    Is that Mona as a puppy? So cute. I'd take her for walks in the park 3 times a day just for the crowds of women that would suddenly appear.
    Big cities suck

hell no, i want my own raptor minions!
    But what happens if a fat guy that does computer stuff for you releases a computer virus during a hurricane and the power goes down and the raptors escape from their pen and turn on you but then you get saved by a T-rex?
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    But what happens if a fat guy that does computer stuff for you releases a computer virus during a hurricane and the power goes down and the raptors escape from their pen and turn on you but then you get saved by a T-rex?
    Then you make sure you have the movie rights, make millions, and do it all over again on a different island.
    Big cities suck

Mona is awesome.

Goodsons mum started to attack sam to see if mona would come to pretect him..

She just joined in and started biting.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    In-gear acceleration must be pretty good.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Is that Mona as a puppy? So cute. I'd take her for walks in the park 3 times a day just for the crowds of women that would suddenly appear.
    no just random pic.
    but yeah your strategy works, not so much when your 9 yr old dog starts barking and scares the shit out of some hot chick's poodle
    i'd probably grab a franchi spas, run out into the forest then get out smarted and say "clever girl.." before being eaten by the animals i'd tried to raise.

Apply for a Government bailout?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    In-gear acceleration must be pretty good.
    Tire smoke much?

Actually it probably accelerates like poo poo as the turbos need to spool up.
    It's like vroooooooooom, (high rpm) VRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

saying goodbye to the red clubman; just finished cleaning it up, buyer picks it up next weekend.
    also mechanic dog is guarding my engine.

saying goodbye to the red clubman; just finished cleaning it up, buyer picks it up next weekend.
    also mechanic dog is guarding my engine.
    Nice pictures clutch, the red Clubman and ze German Shepherd dog are awesome.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

2jz no shi-wait what?

Thread Information