Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sultan of Brunei!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    najih this thread was made in 2004! we're about hit 2006,by the way my room-mates name in college was Najih.
    I see...Thanks QuattroMan for informing me.But I bet that your room mates in college back then wasnt me.Likewise,Im new here.So,no offence.
    Thanks again fro informing me.Cya and have a nice day mate.

Tell me

you know how i feel about your majesty????
    Please tell me how you feel and see abt our majesty.Im willing to share it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Najih
    Please tell me how you feel and see abt our majesty.Im willing to share it with you.
    be prepared
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

why and what do Ive to get prepared for?

WHAT IF!!! I tell you that your majesty is a selfish @ss hole!!! would you agree with me,he might be nice but he is a and will be a "selfish @ss-hole,that's how i feel about.You have a nice Sunday...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

For Q-man's next post, see above
    Q-man is not known to be UCP's most subtle member
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Diplomacy (or perhaps understatement) at its finest!
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Diplomacy (or perhaps understatement) at its finest!
    in another thread Q-man has called me a "good man"

Q-man, Jay Leno and Bruce Meyer collect cars, are they selfish @ssholes also? I'm sure a larger percentage of their money goes towards cars.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Whoo...

WHAT IF!!! I tell you that your majesty is a selfish @ss hole!!! would you agree with me,he might be nice but he is a and will be a "selfish @ss-hole,that's how i feel about.You have a nice Sunday...
    Whoo...that was a hush one...oh,thats HURT!!! Please help me! Likewise...you dont him at all.So,if you still want judge him by his cover,suit yourself! No one is gonna stop you doing it.
    Beside,how do you know that he's a selfish @****** like you said so! Do you know him? Have you been working for him? Or.....????? Forget it!
    Ah...ah...ah...Hold on...you dont have to say a word.I totally understand how you feels.If you got what Im trying to say.
    Till then...You too,have a nice SUNDAY!!! DAH!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    Q-man, Jay Leno and Bruce Meyer collect cars, are they selfish @ssholes also? I'm sure a larger percentage of their money goes towards cars.
    I don't collect cars I have two fn cars and Jay Leno is not a majesty of US....

Whoo...that was a hush one...oh,thats HURT!!! Please help me! Likewise...you dont him at all.So,if you still want judge him by his cover,suit yourself! No one is gonna stop you doing it.
    Beside,how do you know that he's a selfish @****** like you said so! Do you know him? Have you been working for him? Or.....????? Forget it!
    Ah...ah...ah...Hold on...you dont have to say a word.I totally understand how you feels.If you got what Im trying to say.
    Till then...You too,have a nice SUNDAY!!! DAH!
    Take it ezzzz guys I was just joking, I just want it to how much Naj liked his "MAJESTY",are you guys kidding me I'll anything to have that many cars.....Well just about anything!

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    yes im ! ane't i?! ...and you are good man.

Take it ezzzz guys I was just joking, I just want it to how much Naj liked his "MAJESTY",are you guys kidding me I'll anything to have that many cars.....Well just about anything!
    Everyone are taking it easy mate! Oh...your just joking,I see.Wondered why do you have to refer the Majesty as a selfish @****** with a CAPITAL LETTER...hmm...AH............I got your answer...you still dont have to say a word! Just Joking,right??? I see...Alright! Till then...Ta Ta to you,mate!

Everyone are taking it easy mate! Oh...your just joking,I see.Wondered why do you have to refer the Majesty as a selfish @****** with a CAPITAL LETTER...hmm...AH............I got your answer...you still dont have to say a word! Just Joking,right??? I see...Alright! Till then...Ta Ta to you,mate!
    just wondering whether you are in a position to give some insight (and pictures) of this collection. If the Sultan can be considered selfish, than it is because of the way he is keeping so many interesting cars out of sight of the interested public.

Thread Information