Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Need For Speed Undercover

I`ve just tried it and it feels more like an add-on for most wanted. The graphics are somewhat better and there is quite a lot of cars to choose from, but its still like an insight into how ricers percieve the real world. It did however strike me how the whole setup, from music to cutscenes to small details and sound effects, is extreamely close to the average big screen movie with lots and lots of bombastic OOHs and AAHs but little substance. Its sad to see that this is being done under the Need for Speed flag, because the last six games were far from Nfs.
    It almost feels as if the good old nfs just annexed test drive...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Funk View Post
    I`ve just tried it and it feels more like an add-on for most wanted. The graphics are somewhat better and there is quite a lot of cars to choose from, but its still like an insight into how ricers percieve the real world. It did however strike me how the whole setup, from music to cutscenes to small details and sound effects, is extreamely close to the average big screen movie with lots and lots of bombastic OOHs and AAHs but little substance. Its sad to see that this is being done under the Need for Speed flag, because the last six games were far from Nfs.
    It almost feels as if the good old nfs just annexed test drive...
    I doubt NFS will ever return to its glory days. Welcome to UCP by the way.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post

Also, anyone know about the missing Koenigsegg? The file is there, but it's not in the game.
    I downloaded it from Xbox live....not sure about pc version
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I just bought Undercover for pc. Mine has Vista,so can't play Undercover. The splash plays fine,but can't get into the game. The splash plays repeatedly,nothing more. I've tried everything to make the game play. I'm at a loss,looking at having to buy a copy of Windows XP,which is going to set me back $200.00 or more.
    Hundreds of beautiful Ford Mustangs can be found at... http://stanged.ning.com

Undercover supports both XP and Vista. It's on the box, at the back, under requirements.

And why would a game cost over $200? That sounds pretty incredible...

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    Undercover supports both XP and Vista. It's on the box, at the back, under requirements.

And why would a game cost over $200? That sounds pretty incredible...
    The game doesn't cost that much, but buying Windows Xp might.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Oh right, I misread it. He did say a copy of Windows XP.

But it should run on Vista anyway.

For the 2nd time in my career on UC I am finding my car dropping into a big black hole,making it impossible to complete the mission. It happened with Hector and now with Carmen. I managed to get the mission with Hector done by using a maxed out Viper. Not sure that'll work with the Carmen mission. With the Carmen mission my car does just fine upon take off,but then sinks into a bottomless black hole. I've no idea what to do to get past this and complete the mission. I'm using a maxed out Skyline. I beat Carmen before with a Skyline.
    Hundreds of beautiful Ford Mustangs can be found at... http://stanged.ning.com

I've had a similar problem, but I didn't fall into a black hole, instead, I crashed, and fell straight through the tunnel walls, into an abyss, therefore clocking a top speed of over 730km/hr

Thread Information