Page 105 of 273 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4094

Thread: Requests

Those rims make no fricken sense on the WCC GNX.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In
    There has to be at least one GNX owner at there that is proud to show their car!
    Then go find them for us.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Then go find them for us.
    I really like smart asses.

If I happen to come across one at the Classic Auto Show at Daytona, then I would definitely take pictures. But I hardly ever have the opportunity to go out so much mainly because I'm taking 15 credit hours of college courses and working a job for the next 2 years.

At least B420 actually posted a few pictures and didn't bitch about "omg its not on ANY MEDIA files throughout the entire ****ing world!" like McLaren did.
    Last edited by Lets Gekiga In; 10-03-2005 at 09:45 PM.

If I happen to come across one at the Classic Auto Show at Daytona, then I would definitely take pictures. But I hardly ever have the opportunity to go out so much mainly because I'm taking 15 credit hours of college courses and working a job for the next 2 years.
    Welcome to my world. I'm just saying, other than the media sites, you have access to the same internet I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Welcome to my world. I'm just saying, other than the media sites, you have access to the same internet I do.
    Well, I have no idea what you have access to when you post these pictures. I honestly think there should be some type of thread stating which cars are not on your media sites or whatnot and if there already is, feel free to post that.

I mean, all I know is that you guys either know people or have access to something we certainly don't, that's why I asked.

Well, I have no idea what you have access to when you post these pictures. I honestly think there should be some type of thread stating which cars are not on your media sites or whatnot and if there already is, feel free to post that.

I mean, all I know is that you guys either know people or have access to something we certainly don't, that's why I asked.

And you've also been told about 5 times that we don't have pictures of the GNX.

Lets get back to the cars!

Settle down ladies...

yes indeed, but i would like to request pictures of the peugeot RC concepts, the spades and diamonds, i want pictures of the badges!!! the cars are featured on ucp if you want a look
    All about the t-tops

Isuzu i-350
    Isuzu i-280

At least B420 actually posted a few pictures and didn't bitch about "omg its not on ANY MEDIA files throughout the entire ****ing world!" like McLaren did.
    I wasnt bitching about a damn thing! I just said that there arent any pics on the media sites- period
    Just chill out and have some pics i just found
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by McLareN
    I wasnt bitching about a damn thing! I just said that there arent any pics on the media sites- period
    Just chill out and have some pics i just found
    OMG! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

I guess I was just upset that there aren't that many pictures of the GNX out there, but I'm glad you've found some! Thanks so much again!

Anyone have any reasonable pictures of the recent proposed Bentley 4x4 concept? I believe VW pitched the idea but it was immediately rejected by Bentley (CAR Aug 2005). Just wondering if it was a quick chop for the story or if there are other pictures around.

Sorry to ask for help once again, but I wouldn't have asked if I haven't already cried blood trying to help myself already.

I've searched high & low, shallow and deep and left & right, but I can't seem to find pics larger than waaaay-too-darn-small of the Heuliez Pregunta anywhere! Could you guys & gals perhaps throw this dawg a bone?

Thanks!

Well, since dydzi seems to be having lots of fun with the Peugeot Concepts, I think the natural evolution of that thread is Renault (I'm sure there are a couple of them not listed in the hide-out) and Citroen Concepts of the same period.
    Last edited by dracu777; 10-04-2005 at 04:25 PM.

Nissan Silvia S15 and Mitsubishi GTO, please...
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

Thread Information