Thread: $1,000,000 Bugatti Veyron Hits Toyota Corolla in NYC!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

$1,000,000 Bugatti Veyron Hits Toyota Corolla in NYC!

Check this out! A million dollar bugatti veyron is backing out of some ridiculously expensive hotel and it hits a toyota corolla. The toyota corolla driver was pissed! I cant imagine how mad the bugatti driver was...lol

Here is the video:

Bugatti Veyron hits a Toyota | Ultimate Street Videos, Car Reviews, Car News

Pretty funny huh?

Poor rearward visibility has always been one of the main failures of the Bug, and when the guy who is supposed to help you out is doing something else.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

also looks like he made an assumption that the woman driver woudl have actually driven forward to keep up with traffic
    She was probably too busy looking in the shop windows of the Gucci store, on the phone to her mom or putting her make up on He forgot to take that into account !
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

A Bugatti tech will be sent on the next available flight to repaint the scratch on the back of the Bugatti...

Honestly, the Bugatti driver could probably pay for all damages, and it would be pocket change at most.

You'd think that with Bugatti omitting a navigation screen on the Veyron, that they would at least put backup sensors or something.
    Buy a car for you, not for other people

What's probably even more expensive is the scrapping on the bottom of the front baking out and driving back up .
    But pretty nice line up of cars in that video. A Bugatti Veyron, a Bentley Flying Spyr (Contineltal) and a Maserati GT!
    Also known as:
    CTD and CrashTestDummy

I have a major pet peeve with people that feel the need to push the dickhead button on their vehicles that feature movable spoilers or other parts when they aren't at all physically required (like stop and go traffic?). As if people aren't going to notice you enough already in your murcielago, veyron, 911 etc without the stupid batwings or 150 km/h + flip up spoilers. So you've gone out and bought a nice car because you can, and now you're going to make sure it gets properly rubbed into everyone's face. Congratulations for winning cock of the moment. Strangely I only feel sorry for the Toyota driver lol. Can't figure out why .

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Poor rearward visibility has always been one of the main failures of the Bug, and when the guy who is supposed to help you out is doing something else.....
    Quote Originally Posted by LHamilton_w View Post
    You'd think that with Bugatti omitting a navigation screen on the Veyron, that they would at least put backup sensors or something.
    They were designed with crappy rearward visibility but at the price of these things, why don't they have cameras? At the least spend $10 bucks at Pep Boys so they'll hear you before contact. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5M49GkoaOw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5M49GkoaOw[/ame]
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    They were designed with crappy rearward visibility but at the price of these things, why don't they have cameras? At the least spend $10 bucks at Pep Boys so they'll hear you before contact. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5M49GkoaOw
    Ugh... I hate those things. My 70 year old neighbour has one of those beepers on his Citroen C4. And I'm not making this up, he is a ricer. Little blue lights on his washer jets, fart cannon, 18" alloys, lowering kit, an M POWER badge as well as some 16V badging as well.

But anyway, his son owns a trike which is left in the garage, and that trike is his son's everyday vehicle, and the OAP parks his riced out C4 in front of the garage every day...and his son goes to work at 6:30 AM... just picture it, the rattling of the garage door, a noisy trike in which the guy who owns it thinks its very important to rev it eleventy million times and then that reversing beeper... it's agony

Bugatti

Saw recently Veyron on a fuel station.
    Surprisingly what it silent. But beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I have a major pet peeve with people that feel the need to push the dickhead button on their vehicles that feature movable spoilers or other parts when they aren't at all physically required (like stop and go traffic?).
    Is it possible in this case it WAS required - for reversing ?
    Might move it up out of the way so improving (!) rearward visibility if your head can swivel 180 degrees
    Maybe automatic on selecting reverse????? lowers once driving forward at high enogu hspeed.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Is it possible in this case it WAS required - for reversing ?
    Might move it up out of the way so improving (!) rearward visibility if your head can swivel 180 degrees
    Maybe automatic on selecting reverse????? lowers once driving forward at high enogu hspeed.
    I think quite the opposite is true. If you look at pictures of it lowered, it sits very flush with the back of the car. When its raised, you're dealing with the upper portion, plus a lower portion that tips up and outward as well. I still say he's a twit, but money can't buy common sense.

Remember the roof line comes down low and the "window" is narrow. I was conjecturing that in the raised position it is now ABOVE the eyeline to road view.
    But unless we can sit inside we'll never know
    EDIT: FORGOT the lower part pops higher on "open", so yeah the guy's a plonker !!!
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-31-2010 at 01:18 PM.

This reminds me a lot of a guy that lives in my city, although he hasn't crashed his car yet. At least not that I know of. He drives a metallic blue 997 cabrio, and he flips his spoiler up everywhere he goes. I laugh every time I see him, because looking at the Carrera spoiler, its plain to see that its purely for function and that no thought has been given to style (or it wouldn't look like it wasn't supposed to be there), yet he seems to insist that its "cool" to have up for show while he drives his car to the mall. Its nothing new though, as I'm sure there are plenty like him spread generously throughout the world, so others can probably relate.

I totally feel this guy's problem driving a car with a tiny window and ridicuously small mirrors myself..

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Therefore, I make no comment.

Thread Information