Thread: Original Video, Lots of Wa-Wa Pedal

Original Video, Lots of Wa-Wa Pedal

I had an idea when I restored my old RC Volkswagen Cup the other day. Mount my camera on it and take some video...this is what came out....Sorry, for the low res, had to be compressed to fit on here. I drove it around inside, chased the cats, took it out in the rain, slid on the wet tarmac...I had a great time making and watching this. I hope you do too.

NOTE-No matter what I would do, this movie would have audio in it, so the quality is poor. The 'engine' noise from the car is really irritating after a while, so I covered it up with Chicago's 'Liberation.' I have the full 18 MB movie offhand, so just speak up if you want it emailed. I HIHGLY recommend you watch it fullscreen, despite its tasteless fuzziness.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Montage69
    Last edited by Esperante; 05-01-2005 at 06:18 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

www.putfile.com <--- Up to 10MB

Thanks loads.

Haha. Good effort. I liked the smack up the arse for the cat in the opening sequence. Giggles aplenty! Rather reminiscent of one cotterik did a few months back, albeit a little less WRC and a little more voyeuristic... (Ooh err!)

On a side note, does your radio handset have a steering trim on it? Looks like it could do with a few clicks to the right!

I've actualy been expirementing around with it's settings, and to repair it i took it apart to fix it. I'm just glad it works!

Thread Information