Thread: Teenage cancer trust - Please donate

Teenage cancer trust - Please donate

this explains it all

Justgiving - James' Fundraising Page

cheers
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

A student in my school helped raise vast amounts of money for that charity, and unfortunately passed away in his final year of school. Our school has helped raise money since, and it's a very good cause.

While i don't have a credit card to help sponsor you, i can leave with this:

Come on lads, pay up, this is a great cause and it does make a difference and all the other cliches that are true of these charities.

Good luck M.

hey again.

massive thanks to the people that have donated already, its very much appreciated. any more would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

really respect this james. good to see you still doing things for a good cause

Cheers Rik, ill just make sure i keep everyone updated on here

Cummon lads and lasses, more donations please, we have got it off to a start but need more please

The entry has been fully accepted now and the whole team cant wait for the off now. cars almost forted mechanically just need to sticker the bad boy up now
    cheers

What does this Rachel Howard look like, my cousin goes by the same name
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information