Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have A Funny Or Embarrasing Story?

I just hurt my back farting at the dog.

One of my mom's dogs has a gas problem, and it gets annoying. So when I was walking by the dog and realized I had to fart I decided to get some payback. As I bent a little closer I had a back spasm (I'm old, it happens) and I fell over hitting my back on the corner of the wall. So now I'm sitting here with an icepack on my back, not able to walk.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

I once strained my neck while headbanging to bad 90s techno while washing the dishes.

DesmoRob, the Honda CT90/CT110 are motorbikes. This one is mine. The high exhaust and the air intake being part of the rack on the back make for better fording resistance. They're designed as a trail wanderer, but I just use it to get around the city.

I called my 2nd grade teacher mother once.

Became the laughingstock of my class for that day. Glad little kids have such short memories.

Another time, I was wearing an old old shirt with many many large holes in it once.

For some odd reason, when you're playing with little kids they like exploring their fingers in the holes. One of them happened to be my armpit and she poked me hard right in the armpit. Yes, I am quite ticklish.

Another time I was holding my cousin on my stomach, while I lying on my back, who was much younger at that point. She dropped her head and randomly bit me in the shoulder, really hard. Obviously, I had nowhere to go. Scared the crap out of me. It's what happens when you're teething.

someone who isnt me took too much ambien one afternoon and wandered into the hotel gym with his friend. trying to run on a treadmill backwards is a bad idea, it leads to serious rug burn
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

Where do I begin...

Once I got biblically drunk so my friend had me crash at his place, but he left me to sleep right in front of the main entry at his house on the floor. Little did I know that his father was having friends over the next day so they had to step over me as if I was furniture every time they went to and from the bar by his living room. Waking up with an epic hangover to them greeting and laughing at me was probably the most embarassing moment of my life.

You all probably know the St Patricks Day story

This one time my friends and I brought our potato cannons to the cliffs in New Jersey that overlook the Hudson river that borders manhattan. We went there once in a while for the view and to blast potatos into the river and against the cliff wall, until my friend took a shot that ended in an explosion of feathers. Straight up disintegrated the bird. Morbid but funny.

I have tons but can't think of them now
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I called my 2nd grade teacher mother once.

Became the laughingstock of my class for that day. Glad little kids have such short memories.
    I think everyone has done that at least once in elementary.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    yeah, ive called my elementarty teachers mom a few times by accident. and to make it worse, i accidently called one of my junior high and high school teachers mom as well.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    DesmoRob, the Honda CT90/CT110 are motorbikes. This one is mine. The high exhaust and the air intake being part of the rack on the back make for better fording resistance. They're designed as a trail wanderer, but I just use it to get around the city.
    That is quite the cool little bike. What's its top speed?

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    That is quite the cool little bike. What's its top speed?
    5. And not even mph, it's 5 kph.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    I used to work at a Subway Sandwich shop, and I'd become so used to customer service fakery EG THANKS ^__^ that one day, when I'd actually gone to the counter to buy something, after I'd pay, the guys says "thanks very much!" and I say "Enjoy your meal!"

FML.
    LMAO, I actually laughed at that one. One time at a hotel in Aruba, my brother held the door open for a maid that was coming through with the cleaning cart / towels, etc.. She said "Thank you" he replied "Very much" and I started rolling on the floor laughing.. I was about 9 years old, he was like 6, neither one of us knew how to speak English very well, but that was a terrible mistake.

I got a ticket for racing my friend in reverse at the University's parking lot... He had a Mustang and I had a Civic, it was the only way we could make it a bit fair

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    I got a ticket for racing my friend in reverse at the University's parking lot... He had a Mustang and I had a Civic, it was the only way we could make it a bit fair
    Did you win with RWD at your benefit?

course he did, R/R layout..
    dunno about rear wheel steering though!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    5. And not even mph, it's 5 kph.
    Ah, I came up with the bright idea of reading further down in the thread. It goes 70 km/h.

My 49CC had the needle buried yesterday past the last number on the dial which is 80km/h. My guess is I was doing between 85 and 90 km/h. Fiance on the back clinging to me like its armageddon. The scooter was screaming weeeeneeeeneeeneeneneeeneeneneeeee!!!!!!

Translated it probably means, "I don't want to anymoreee!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Ah, I came up with the bright idea of reading further down in the thread. It goes 70 km/h.

My 49CC had the needle buried yesterday past the last number on the dial which is 80km/h. My guess is I was doing between 85 and 90 km/h. Fiance on the back clinging to me like its armageddon. The scooter was screaming weeeeneeeeneeeneeneneeeneeneneeeee!!!!!!

Translated it probably means, "I don't want to anymoreee!!!!!!"
    is it air or liquid cooled?
    If air cooled, then probably it's real top speed is 80 km/h or less, depending on the specific model, with one driver obviously.
    If liquid, some of them manage to reach 100 km/h, but you have to adopt that silly aerodynamic position.
    Silly because you are doing 100 km/h on a scooter pretending to be riding an superbike.

Here in Italy we are pretty expert with those little things. Every 14 yo guys have one. Then asap they swap a 70 cc race engine together with a new carburetor, clutch and everything else, squeezing about 21 bhp out of it. they don't last much though.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

i hate scooters that stray out of the bike lanes and enter the motorway even. ridiculous, never ridden one (have slapped a rider on the ass once as a dare when driving past, then sped off as they furiously tried to catch up for fisticuffs)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information