Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ricer

Quote Originally Posted by CassioC
    Look... I don't know what the deal is with you people dissing "ricers" like that. I mean, it's not their fault that their cars have to sport these huge rear wings. It's really Honda/Mazda/Hyundai's fault! You see, they should have studied the aerodynamics of a Civic/MX3/Sonata past 150 mph (which all of these cars easily surpass. I mean, if the engineers over in Japan had just done their jobs and fitted these cars with ground effects and fans and sculpted bodies to maximize airflow at these speeds these poor kids wouldn't have to sacrifice rearward visibility for the sake of high speed stability.

I, for one, am tired of these auto companies putting crap products on the market. I have already written Honda, Mazda, and Hyundai, and they have assured me that the next generation of little underpowered automotive appliances will undergo rigorous high speed wind tunnel analysis. Honda, being the exemplary company that it is, has offered to develop the next Civic sedan alongside the F1 BAR. Kudos to them!

****ing ricers...
    Spoken like a true Ricer.....lol

you want flied lice with that?
    Fo' Shizzle ...My Nizzle

REPOST!!!

at least that was my frist reaction. then i realized it was a bad case of
    REVIVING DEAD THREADS!

why the hell did u bring back this old thread to add a stupid little quip. the only reason to do revive a thread is if important information must be shared. this is almost as bad as when someone revives a thread thats been dead 4 months and posts
    "lol"

why do that? and as a response to your post, HE WAS KIDDING!! note the smiley; something yours lacks. i hope you are kidding as well, although in its current smiley-less state it looks nothing short of a sarvastic insult.

if u were kidding, than forget all this shit i just said except the reposting part. if you werent kidding, you need to read closer.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    You know what I hate? When they own an Eclipse RS and remove the "RS" so that you wonder "Hummm?? Is it a GSX, GST?? etc" And then you pass them and see that it has drum brakes in the back "Ohhh yes, it is an RS"

They also do it with Celicas, remove the GT so you think it's a GTS.

Trust me guys, if it doesnt say what it is then it is the cheapest model.. Cause if it is the expensive one they wear it with pride.

Oh and Civics take it even further, they remove the LX to put a "Type R"
    Here in Mexico there are a lot of VW Jettas and Beatles, the Jetta drivers remove the VW logo and put the Audi logo in it's place. But some Beatle drivers are the worst, they put the Porsche logo on their car!!! LOL, so pathetic.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information