Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My uncles new Aston

My uncles new Aston

Only managed to get the one pic(don't have a digicam, took by a friend). hopefully my uncle will be coming up again soon so I can get some more pics and a ride
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Your uncle has an Aston Martin and you haven't got a digicam? Very nice car. Egg Nog's proof of ownership, please.

Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    Your uncle has an Aston Martin and you haven't got a digicam? Very nice car. Egg Nog's proof of ownership, please.
    digicam's are a waste of money. and did you not read what I wrote? My uncle lives a couple of hundred miles away from me and only comes to my town about 4 times a year, /thats why i said i hope he comes back soon
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

OMG a DB9!!! i dont belive that your uncle actually owns it because you are too calm
    Please take the Egg Nog prof of ownership
    Last edited by McLareN; 01-08-2005 at 09:50 AM.

Amazaing, he wasn't in london, round swiss cottage/finchley road area on new years eve around 2 am?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Amazaing, he wasn't in london, round swiss cottage/finchley road area on new years eve around 2 am?
    May have been. lives in surrey so he may have been

its not even his, why the egg nog challenge thing
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

for all the people who want me to take egg noggs proof of ownership, please read the 3rd post before posting

Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    Your uncle has an Aston Martin and you haven't got a digicam?
    If I had an Aston, I would not buy every single relative of mine a digital camera, or feel the need to provide them with the appropriate funds for such a purchase.
    Thanks for all the fish

If it was your uncles why didnt you get closer to it, to get a better pic?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

i didnt take the pic. My friend took it without me knowing and I pnly found out at a later date

what was the pic taken on ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

the return of the dreaded "uncle"
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Gotta love those uncle stories.

Its not that unbelievable .. I know someone with a DB9 ... hes a property developer. Of course I dont see much of it because he works just south of Birmingham and I live down south. Whenever I go to the NEC I normally pay him a visit to see what sort of exotica hes got. We keep contact on MSN. I dont have that problem with my cousin with the Exige because he only lives 5 minutes away. Ill try to persuade him to come on UCP .. dont think hes got any photos of his car but it can be arranged.

Thread Information