Thread: A scooter burn-out as it should be...

A scooter burn-out as it should be...

This was taken at the 2006 exam gala of a school in my city. I was there too, and found this video on the net today

http://www.vkmag.com/media/burnoutzoalshethoort/
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I hope they know the price and difficulty to replace a scooter (rear) tire anyways is your school so posh or does it just seem like that ?

our exam party was just a club on the beach closed for public with banging music and jeans+t-shirts

I laughed for a while with that. Typhical youth crazyness making the party go wild. Those nice suits must still be smelling like rubber.
    What was the purpose of that party? Were they suppose to burnout, but less, or was that out of the program?
    Nice wheelie in the end!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis

I laughed for a while with that. Typhical youth crazyness making the party go wild.
    on our school crazyness is better defined as wrecking everything you see that aint your property... We couldn't have a exam party on school because police had forbidden us to We had 35.000€ damage last year...

I prefer the crazyness making girls showing their bumpers after a long night of drunk partying
    Last edited by drakkie; 06-07-2006 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    on our school crazyness is better defined as wrecking everything you see that aint your property... We couldn't have a exam party on school because police had forbidden us to We had 35.000€ damage last year...
    That's not crazyness. That's stupidity.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    That's not crazyness. That's stupidity.
    Exactly... three years ago someone did something really funny though He drove inside with his scooter and made a small burn-out in the hallway with the principals office But last year all windows were painted white,18 computers soaked with water,three teachers beaten up and even a teacher's car all tires knifed open These people just ruined it for us, leaving only one (boring)party instead of two...

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    I hope they know the price and difficulty to replace a scooter (rear) tire anyways is your school so posh or does it just seem like that ?

our exam party was just a club on the beach closed for public with banging music and jeans+t-shirts
    It wasn't at my school, but on the school of a friend...

We had our exam party last night in a club in the centre of Eindhoven. There were around 70 cars I believe... I saw a 575, F355, DB7, several Range Rovers, Q7's and X5's. Some old and new Jaguars, a Ford USA Highway Patrol, a VW Buggy, two tractors, a milkman car (SRV wagen, for the dutchies).

And I went with 2 friends in a Triumph TR6. We scored some sigars and had masses of fun. We even dragged with a riced Polo and kicked his ass
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

How romantic you can see the girl enjoying the aromas of the burning rubber

Nah but looks like it was lots of fun
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

THe most stupidest thing that some has ever done in our school is let off some fart bombs in the canteen, then light a firework. Complete idiots...But the funniest thing was when a kid bought in his dad's pick-up and tried doing wheelspins in the cricket green...It was funny as hell seeing the half bald head teacher trying to chase him...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

marginaal.

Thread Information