Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gran Turismo 4

This game will be so awesome! Unfortunatly i dont have a PS2...
    All I know is that it'll have the Orca C 113 in it, and my neighbor is a Gran Turismo [game] Fan, and he has PS2, and if he doesnt get him i'll murd---I mean, uhhh, err, uhhh....
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Thumbs up Re: Gran Turismo 4

Originally posted by DwZX35
    This game will be so awesome! Unfortunatly i dont have a PS2...
    All I know is that it'll have the Orca C 113 in it, and my neighbor is a Gran Turismo [game] Fan, and he has PS2, and if he doesnt get him i'll murd---I mean, uhhh, err, uhhh....
    hehehehehe

Cool Gran Turismo 4 (The real driving simulator)

I do have a PS2 and Gran turismo 3 so i am a fan and have heard a lot about the upcoming version. If you have played the third one then you know that there were many cars and tracks. To be exact there were 150 cars and 19 tracks. GT4 will have over 500 cars and more than 50 tracks! Almost unbelievable. Every small fault in detail that was found in GT3 will be inexistent and many more features will be added in every aspect of GT4. I've seen a few stills of some of the tracks in the game compared to real life pictures taken of that same track. In some instances the game stills look more "realistic" than the real-life pictures! Amazing.

What I'm trying to say is that this will be the greatest racing game out there and i can't wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Check it out man. This is a still of a rally car going through the Gand Cayon in Gran Turismo 4! Looks real.
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG,
    <--is stunned
    that looks awsome, are they doing this with the PS2? i have a feeling the fps are gonna suffer...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    OMG,
    <--is stunned
    that looks awsome, are they doing this with the PS2? i have a feeling the fps are gonna suffer...
    they just took a background photo, its animated cars and some other stuff with photo backgrounds
    *coughretardcough*

yea but look at the terrain textures and LOD...

i hope i get a ps2 by the time this comes out. sounds like this GT is gonna have even more cars than GT2.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

GT2 was great even know the driving dynamics on the PS1 were still pretty shitty

the FPS in this game r gonna be just as good as any other ps2 game because most the textures are drawen when the game is loaded, thats y it takes so long on a ps, and thats y although the hardware sux ass, its still the best. i don have a ps2 either...

XBOX PRIDE

yea i have XBOX pride, even though i don't have one yet, i still think it's better for it's online capabilites and it's abillity to go online and download your own game sound track, but i love the GT seiries so much and it's only on ps2
    anyway at least metal gear solid 3 will be for XBOX..........i hope

If Gran Turismo had gotham's cars, OMFG!!!

Talking

GT 4 is supose to be on XboX the other s arent cause XboX was a bit late for those games but for now on it will have all the new games so go for the XboX { Batmobile_Turbo }

so for now on don t be afraid if XboX won t have a game it will have it all exept the one from Sony and Sony won t have the one from Microsoft
    that s the way it is every body want s his product to be the best
    i bought PS1 PS2 and i sold them and now i Bought the Xbox and beleive me i think The XBOX is the BEST BEST BEST BEST

-[flame war battlegrounds set up]-
    cmon guys no system comparison, and uses punctuation, not spaces
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by white devil
    GT 4 is supose to be on XboX the other s arent cause XboX was a bit late for those games but for now on it will have all the new games so go for the XboX { Batmobile_Turbo }

so for now on don t be afraid if XboX won t have a game it will have it all exept the one from Sony and Sony won t have the one from Microsoft
    that s the way it is every body want s his product to be the best
    i bought PS1 PS2 and i sold them and now i Bought the Xbox and beleive me i think The XBOX is the BEST BEST BEST BEST
    i don't want to get my hopes up too much, but did you ACTUALLY say that GT4 is gonna be for XBOX too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Thread Information