Thread: My account was hacked!

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.

My account was hacked!

I know you guys think it may have been something minor, but whatever happened thaht may have been inappropriate (like my sig changing) it was not me. If anything else occurs, understand that it is not me, ok? Thanks.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

might wanna log out after

Maybe you guys should take his problem a bit more seriously... you sure are helping him a lot...

This is a problem. Maybe you should talk to a mod or something to see how you can increase the security of your account.

BTW, wasn't Waught's account also hacked by a poser? What happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    This is a problem. Maybe you should talk to a mod or something to see how you can increase the security of your account.
    Number one thing to do is obviously change the password, preferrably to a good one. And when using a public computer, it's good to log out after visiting. That's pretty much everything there normally is to do to be safe.

Edit: unless of course someone has hacked the computer but for something like writing on a web forum with a fake name I consider unlikely.
    Last edited by twinspark; 02-03-2007 at 01:32 PM.

Let me do the forum a huge favor then.

1. Don't save passwords and/or your username on a computer others that you mistrust may use. Also, log out when you're done.
    2. Don't make your password the same as your username or something simple to figure out. A good password often includes capital letters and numbers.
    3. If your computer got hacked, well, get a firewall or something.

Ugh..
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Maybe you guys should take his problem a bit more seriously... you sure are helping him a lot...

BTW, wasn't Waught's account also hacked by a poser? What happened with that?
    Yeah, you haven't let any friends see your password or anything have you? Like I made the mistake of accidentally doing.
    Yeah, I found out it was my 'friend Davis' who has now moved to somewhere in Scotland having laughed in my face over it. It was good to see his nose bleed and him to come into school with a black eye the next day though.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information