Thread: Final IAA preview with news from Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini and more ...

Final IAA preview with news from Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini and more ...

As has become customary, the Volkswagen Group offer a comprehensive preview of their debuts on the eve of a major motor show. This year's IAA is no exception and among the surprise releases was this Audi Nanuk quattro concept. Styled by Giugiaro, it features a mid-mounted TDI V10, capable of well over 500 bhp. The sophisticated crossover supercar also boasts four wheel steering. Another brand new Audi on display is the A3 Cabriolet, which will come with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. A 300 bhp S3 Cabriolet will follow shortly. Sister company Lamborghini will showcase the Gallardo Squadra Corse of which additional images have been released.
    One of the most talked about cars at the German show will no doubt be the Jaguar C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept as it offers a glimpse of the British manufacturer's first foray in this lucrative market. Underneath the Ian Callum penned lines sits an all new aluminium monocoque chassis, which will form the basis for Jaguar's future production cars.
    Brabus have taken a stab at the all-new Mercedes-Benz S-Class, which has resulted in the 850 6.0 Biturbo 'iBusiness', which features both a more powerful engine and an uprated interior with a sophisticated Apple-based entertainment and business system.
    We will keep a close eye on all the news from Frankfurt tomorrow and our dedicated page with all releases will be updated accordingly.

Enjoy the links:

2013 Audi A3 Cabriolet - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Audi Nanuk quattro concept - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 BMW Concept X5 Security Plus - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Brabus 850 6.0 Biturbo 'iBusiness' - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Ford S-Max Concept - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Jaguar C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept - Images, Specifications and Information

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Squadra Corse - Images, Specifications and Information
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I like the Nanuk, with all honesty. I liked the Parcour and this 'refreshed' one also looks very interesting as a concept. Reminds me of a Mega Track which will probably remain one of my favourite cars for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    I like the Nanuk, with all honesty. I liked the Parcour and this 'refreshed' one also looks very interesting as a concept. Reminds me of a Mega Track which will probably remain one of my favourite cars for a very long time.
    The Parkour reminds me of a modern Stratos, far more than the modern Stratos does.

This on the hand is a cross between an A5, a Q5 and an R8 which weights almost two tonnes. Not a favourite.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information