Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Enzo Crash (Caught on tape!)

Man that sucks to watch. Pretty painful looking. I feel bad for the producer, why on earth would he subject so many of his nice cars to potential accidents by letting them be used in movies or charity events. If I was going to hand my $1 million car to an actor and not a trained stunt driver or something? Screw that.

This guy totally crashed it on purpose so he can laugh when people on car forums go batshit over it.

Trust me, I know trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pando View Post
    On a side note it was said that they destroyed two Carrera GT's during the filming of the movie.
    Great...!
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Well, if it makes the owner any better, at least it's repairable unlike the Carrera GTs.

There is also a scene were a Diablo is crashed.

THANKFULLY, it's only a kit car, so I don't think any one will be too bothered about that.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

I saw this on the news. What a prick!
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Well... that was very stupid. Who the hell autocrosses in an Enzo Ferrari? Pontiac Bonneville, I could understand but that car is waaaay too big for that.

Fortunately the guy was ok.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Just saw that damn that was a crash

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Well, if it makes the owner any better, at least it's repairable unlike the Carrera GTs.

There is also a scene were a Diablo is crashed.

THANKFULLY, it's only a kit car, so I don't think any one will be too bothered about that.
    It is repairable? Where do you get the body parts for a car that is out of production? It looks almost as if the chassis itself got distorted on the front end .

My 300th post awesome...also a great movie

Well... you can still buy parts from Ford to repair a 20-year old Tempo, so I'm sure that Ferrari covered that.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Well apparently they could fix the Enzo that got split in half a while back, so this shouldn't be that hard for them
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Well it must be nice to have enough money, that you can buy a really expensive car, that others can only dream about. Then insult those people by crashing that rare exotic car, just to create some hype about a stupid movie which makes these people (rich bastards) look like...... well.. bastards.

I hope they dont make more of these movies, because if they dont like to use CGI and destroy real cars, there wont be many exotic cars left (hope they use a veyron in the next few ). Although it may drive up the prices of the ones still around.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Im really not a big fan of Enzos...honestly i think the protagonist should be driving the Saleen. But ouch, no car should never have to go thru that. And im really suprised that the owner of the busted up Enzo let Mr. Brotha Cant Drive live after that.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    It is repairable? Where do you get the body parts for a car that is out of production? It looks almost as if the chassis itself got distorted on the front end .
    to repair cars in this price bracket, you can afford to have parts newly made....and I am sure Ferrari has some technical parts lying around, while the body parts can still be had from PF.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

That movie is starting to sound stupider by the second... Sadek is a moron, who the hell get's kicks from watching a Carrera Gt getting destroyed? He even enfatisizes about it saying it had to be a real one!

I say, stop selling supercars to these ppl!!!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    If only he knew that Ferraris are nothing more than glorified Alfa Romeos...
    i dont kno of any Alfas that even top 200.
    Ferrari will be WCC. Whoever wins the WDC will be from the Scuderia.........Yet who?

Thread Information