Thread: Rare Fiat and Lamborghini headed for auction and new Mercedes-AMG A 35 ...

Rare Fiat and Lamborghini headed for auction and new Mercedes-AMG A 35 ...

The first consignments for RM Sotheby's upcoming Villa Erba sale have been announced. We are particularly taken by this Fiat 8V Zagato Coupe that has been recently restored to its original emerald green colour. It was not raced in period and has spent its entire life in Italian ownership. Between the mid-1980s and 2013, the 8V was in single ownership and competed in the Mille Miglia Storico eight times. It is now estimated to sell for in excess of €1.6 million.
    Another Italian masterpiece that will cross the block during the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este weekend is this lovingly preserved Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2. It has been consigned by its second owner, who acquired the car from the original custodian only last year. The first owner used the car regularly early in its life and then maintained it to full running order but drove far less frequently. As a result, chassis 1285 has survived in remarkably original condition.
    This morning, Mercedes-AMG launched the range-topping version of the new A-Class. Dubbed the A 35 4MATIC Sedan, it features a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that is good for 302 bhp. This power is sent to all four wheels through a seven-speed, automatic gearbox.

Enjoy the links:

1955 Fiat 8V Zagato Coupe - Chassis 106*000076 - Ultimatecarpage.com

1967 Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2 - Chassis 1285 - Ultimatecarpage.com

2019 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4MATIC Sedan - Images, Specifications and Information
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Wow, that Fiat Coupe is a gorgeous machine. I'm not always a fan of Zagato's work - see the Autech Stelvio - but I must admit they turn out some stunning designs.

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the CL/A-class, but I think I'm warming to it. That A35 is giving me 190E 2.3-16 vibes and I'm a huge fan of big power in a small chassis.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information