Thread: Crazy Japanese Movie Triggers Crazy Dreams..

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..

Crazy Japanese Movie Triggers Crazy Dreams..

So last night I stayed up late watching a DVD that was due in today. The movie called Gozu, is about a yakuza member who is supposed to kill his brother (who is going crazy) but gets into some weird dilemas. The movie featured alot of nasty stuff like a breast feeding old hag who wanted strangers to taste her stuff, a demon-like cowman and a the yakuza guy having sex with a woman and having his penis grabbed (while inside her) by a hang (inside her) which turns out to be a full grown man that later comes out of the woman as if she were giving birth..
    This movie definately triggered something weird in my mind as I had dreams hanging out with my Sick mother who I havent seen in the longest of time, we were doing normal things like taking the subway, talking, hanging out which I can no longer do, due to her sickness (alzheimer's). After that dream I found myself amoung a group of people who seemed normal at all times except that they all climbed up some ladders as if going to a meeting but when I tried to follow them it was as if someone was talking to me describing what i was climbing up on and he told me that it was his sons grave which is on a regular basis spray or littered with food, fecal matter, liquids of different sorts (puke, juice, urine etc.) as a ritual and all this while i climbed on it and stood on it and tried to follow the crowd that had just gone through there.. when I woke up I was a bit disturbed by my dreams and dont really know what to think of them..

PS the dream with my mother was weird bcuz whle everything with my mother seemed cool and all, the background was a dark/sketch place.
    ________
    volcano digital vaporizer
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:00 AM.

After I just watched a documentary on paranormal activities, I must say that this is freaking me out. Psychology scares me, but running head-on into an enemy tank does not.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    but running head-on into an enemy tank does not.
    i am sure it does, except you dont admit it..

That sounds pretty weird mate,those dreams..Luckely i have not had such dreams ...yet

This sounds like a very wierd film. where the hell do you find stuff like that.lol
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    This sounds like a very wierd film. where the hell do you find stuff like that.lol
    the director made the movie Ichi the Killer, one of the goriest films I have ever seen.. I rented it at a local Foreign Film Video Place.
    ________
    no2 vaporizer review
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Too much skunk mate.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Too much skunk mate.
    nah i think its lack there of, i havent smoked in a couple of days, i probably wouldve passed out and slept soundly if i smoked taht night...
    ________
    girlfriend pictures
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth of Xar
    nah i think its lack there of, i havent smoked in a couple of days, i probably wouldve passed out and slept soundly if i smoked taht night...
    Yeah, I believe
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Thread Information