Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Not Breaking this one sorry!!!!

I am Not Breaking this one sorry!!!!

If you can get beyond the rather yukky captions this is well worth a look. I would particularly like to do some very unpleasant things, involving slowly dripped sulphuric acid, nails and wooden tables, to the filth in the fifth picture. No apologies for P.I.He stays up for days on end you stay up for 16 hours You take a warm shower to help you wake up,this guys go on days or weeks without running water.You guys complain of a 'headache', and call in sick.This guys get shot at as others are hit, and keeps moving forward.You put on your anti war/don't support the troops shirt, and go meet up with your friends.He still fights for your right to wear that shirt.You make sure you're mobile phone is in your pocket.He clutches the cross hanging on his chain next to his dog tags. You talk trash about your 'buddies' that aren't with you.He knows he may not see some of his buddies again.You walk down the beach, staring at all the pretty girls.He patrols the streets, searching for insurgents and terrorists.You go out to lunch, and complain because the restaurant got your order wrong.He doesn't get to eat today.You're angry because your 10 minutes over you wanna go now.He's told he will be held over an extra 4 months.You criticize your government, and say that war never solves anything.He sees the innocent tortured and killed by their own people and remembers why he is fighting.You hear the jokes about the war, and make fun of men like him.He hears the gunfire, bombs and screams of the wounded.You are asked to go to the store by your parents. You don't.He does exactly what he is told even if it puts his life in danger.REMEMBER our Troops, and do not forget them LATER.THIS ARE YOUR BROTHER'S N SISTER'S!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by QuattroMan; 08-15-2008 at 05:51 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

More pictures

more pictures of my brothers.

So would not protesting a war be insulting to these soldiers who fight for our rights?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    So would not protesting a war be insulting to these soldiers who fight for our rights?
    you wanna protest? go ahead make Canada proud.

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    you wanna protest? go ahead make Canada proud.
    We have over 2000 troops in Afghanistan that i support.
    Wasn't my point lol.

Amen.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    We have over 2000 troops in Afghanistan that i support.
    QFT, and they're doing great. I've got a number of close friends over there actually
    GO CANADA
    37 Courageous RCSCC
    Retired Chief Petty Officer First Class

Anti War protest isn't against the troops. It's against the people running the war. I'm against War but not against the troops. the only thing i feel bad about is that the kids fighting the wars are out killing and getting killed for the interests of the money hungry madmen in power. You're wrong if you think Iraq was "liberated" in any way. Ask any iraqi.

The only war I agree with is the one in Afghanistan where the good far outweighed the bad. The Taleban absolutely needed to be run down and while the country is not in good shape now, at least the people aren't being stepped on by their government and education is relatively freely available. However, Saddam at least kept his citizens safe and insurgents powerless. The reason the Kurds were massacred is because of an assassination attempt on him while he was on a diplomatic visit. While i don't condone his resolve, I also don't condemn it.

The chemical weapons used in the war against Iran were supplied to him by the United States.

Kuwait is also historically a province of Iraq but in recent years it has gained it's independence. The Gulf War just solidified that.

The people in picture 5 are the Westboro Baptists Church. The whole church is one single family of roughly 80 members which operate out of their home in Topeka, Arkansas. They have no real knowledge of the war and sustain that the reason soldiers are dieing over there is because of the relaxed stance the western world takes towards homosexuality. They believe that is God's way of punishing the countries that have a more liberal view towards sexuality. It's wrong to label anti-war activists as uneducated bible thumpers.

Do a bit more research, though I can tell your intentions aren't bad .
    Previously know as "Rotary.freak"

I support the troops and i hope they come home soon. I also hope that one day i can go over there and tell their stories as a photographer.

I fully support the troops of all countries involved, i just wish that governments would learn from past wars, especially WW1 and WW2, that it doesn't solve anything. Australia's troops in other countries (IE Afghanistan) are not fighting for our freedom as we are at no threat, at least we weren't till we got involved. With the Afghanistan war, the guns and weapons the Afghanistan's are using are the same ones that they gave them to fight Russia when they were 'Freedom Fighters'. Now they are fighting a different country the are terrorists. Im not saying i can solve the problems that cause wars, but there has to be a better way than killing your own kind.
    I want to die in my sleep like my Grandma, not screaming like the other 3 people in her car.

There are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand binary and people who don't.

bloody more ignorance. troops are only following orders, i think i speak for the majority of people in saying that the main thing people are angry at is the american government for orchestrating this shithouse of a war.

really keen to paint people who don't support the war as really horrible people aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Type17 View Post
    Anti War protest isn't against the troops. It's against the people running the war. I'm against War but not against the troops. the only thing i feel bad about is that the kids fighting the wars are out killing and getting killed for the interests of the money hungry madmen in power. You're wrong if you think Iraq was "liberated" in any way. Ask any iraqi.

The only war I agree with is the one in Afghanistan where the good far outweighed the bad. The Taleban absolutely needed to be run down and while the country is not in good shape now, at least the people aren't being stepped on by their government and education is relatively freely available. However, Saddam at least kept his citizens safe and insurgents powerless. The reason the Kurds were massacred is because of an assassination attempt on him while he was on a diplomatic visit. While i don't condone his resolve, I also don't condemn it.

The chemical weapons used in the war against Iran were supplied to him by the United States.

Kuwait is also historically a province of Iraq but in recent years it has gained it's independence. The Gulf War just solidified that.

The people in picture 5 are the Westboro Baptists Church. The whole church is one single family of roughly 80 members which operate out of their home in Topeka, Arkansas. They have no real knowledge of the war and sustain that the reason soldiers are dieing over there is because of the relaxed stance the western world takes towards homosexuality. They believe that is God's way of punishing the countries that have a more liberal view towards sexuality. It's wrong to label anti-war activists as uneducated bible thumpers.

Do a bit more research, though I can tell your intentions aren't bad .
    Speaking of doing a bit more research, Topeka is in Kansas. Not in Arkansas. Otherwise you are correct.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Speaking of doing a bit more research, Topeka is in Kansas. Not in Arkansas. Otherwise you are correct.
    Be fair, Matt, that's an easy one to mis-remember.

One of my kids many years ago when I returned from Arkansas came up with their own joke..... Where did all the pirates in Kansas go .... ARRRkansas

( and I guess fo rthe non-Americans it might need explaining ....
    Kansas == Can-zus
    Arkansas == Ar-can-saw
    )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I'm against the war.

I'm against people who profit from the war to push their own agenda - both on the governmental & protest side.

I'm for our troops. I know so many people in the Australian Defence forces & was hugely relieved when our government removed some of our (albeit small) forces from Iraq.

Having an opinion about what your government does is not treason or unpatriotic. In fact, blind allegiance is worse.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information