Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: She said yes!

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Edit: Just remember to watch your eyes, rob, for some reason that tends to offend a lot of GFs and wives.
    oh man, been there done that . That's why you have to train yourself to use your peripherals .

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    oh man, been there done that . That's why you have to train yourself to use your peripherals .
    and men wonder why women don't trust men. its like men naturally have NO self control what so ever. im joking boys.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

awesome man, good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    and men wonder why women don't trust men. its like men naturally have NO self control what so ever. im joking boys.
    Yeah, and women wear glittery neck liner just because they like the way it looks or because they want men to look?
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Yeah, and women wear glittery neck liner just because they like the way it looks or because they want men to look?
    Or any makeup period. I find that a good tan on a woman will make her look far better than loads of makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Or any makeup period. I find that a good tan on a woman will make her look far better than loads of makeup.
    glittery neck liner? never heard of that before. i totally don't wear that. i pretty much a tomboy who wears a touch of makeup on my face. if i don't, i look old.
    PINGAS!!!!

Amen to that brother.

Women don't try to look good for the sole purpose of impressing the boys though. Girls grow up with the mentality that they want to be princesses. They want to be the prettiest thing out there, in the minds of everybody, not just men. Because of this, they actually spend more time checking out other women than they do men. Only because they want to see what the competition is bringing. Its the reason that a woman can look at another woman on the street that she has never seen in her life and label her a "slut" (excuse the term) based on what she's wearing. If the other woman shows more skin, or has done herself up in a way that makes her more eye catching for whatever reason, then she immediately feels threatened by it and resorts to judging that woman. I've seen it time and time again, by various girls. Personally I find it quite pathetic, because I can't remember the last time a man had that mentality towards another man. That's just how the sexes have their differences though. Men generally have a certain sense of respect toward each other, while women will chit chat behind each others backs till the cows come home.

Amen to that brother.

Women don't try to look good for the sole purpose of impressing the boys though. Girls grow up with the mentality that they want to be princesses. They want to be the prettiest thing out there, in the minds of everybody, not just men. Because of this, they actually spend more time checking out other women than they do men. Only because they want to see what the competition is bringing. Its the reason that a woman can look at another woman on the street that she has never seen in her life and label her a "slut" (excuse the term) based on what she's wearing. If the other woman shows more skin, or has done herself up in a way that makes her more eye catching for whatever reason, then she immediately feels threatened by it and resorts to judging that woman. I've seen it time and time again, by various girls. Personally I find it quite pathetic, because I can't remember the last time a man had that mentality towards another man. That's just how the sexes have their differences though. Men generally have a certain sense of respect toward each other, while women will chit chat behind each others backs till the cows come home.
    you actually nailed it!
    PINGAS!!!!

glittery neck liner? never heard of that before. i totally don't wear that. i pretty much a tomboy who wears a touch of makeup on my face. if i don't, i look old.
    I spend too much time around sorority girls, I guess. There's been quite a few of them wearing this glittery stuff along the neckline of their (usually lowcut) shirts. It kind of draws your eye to that area, which is fine if that's what they want. But it annoys me when I hear them complaining, while wearing this, that all men are pigs because they're looking at their chests.

Amen to that brother.

True. But for some reason it's men that get blamed for this whole phenomenon. I've had a lot of women as very close friends and more recently I was surrounded by female roommates and their friends, and it never ceases to amaze me how vicous they can get. No offense cargirl, but women are crazy.

Edit: err, of course robs new girl is an obvious exception, or something.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

True. But for some reason it's men that get blamed for this whole phenomenon.
    We just have to accept that. Fighting will only get us so far. In this situation its best just to smile and nod. Power to those that choose silence .

I spend too much time around sorority girls, I guess. There's been quite a few of them wearing this glittery stuff along the neckline of their (usually lowcut) shirts. It kind of draws your eye to that area, which is fine if that's what they want. But it annoys me when I hear them complaining, while wearing this, that all men are pigs because they're looking at their chests.

True. But for some reason it's men that get blamed for this whole phenomenon. I've had a lot of women as very close friends and more recently I was surrounded by female roommates and their friends, and it never ceases to amaze me how vicous they can get. No offense cargirl, but women are crazy.

Edit: err, of course robs new girl is an obvious exception, or something.

i guess having glitter where its right near the girls isn't the best idea, even when you think that men are pigs because their looking around that area. it sounds like these women aren't too bright, wwgkd.
    yeah, women can be crazy and none taken! women just love to talk behind another girls back for some reason and have a two faced friendship with them. i have done back stabbing when i was in junior high and after that, i vowed that i would never do it again. trust me guys, it hurts.
    PINGAS!!!!

i vowed that i would never do it again.
    The sadist in people never goes away.

Congradulations man. Just caught up with this thread. Best wishes go with you from my end.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Thanks Sledge .

The sadist in people never goes away.
    what?
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information