Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abstinance

Abstinance

I just finished health class, and i learned about aids, all the stds, all that crap, and how bad they are, and that the condom dosent stop the stds. I was wondering, anyone here choose abstinance, and if u didint have sex yet, i think you should consider it.

um this thread is like Double_you_tee_eff mate
    Last edited by my porsche; 07-25-2005 at 09:51 AM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Orefus
    I just finished health class, and i learned about aids, all the stds, all that crap, and how bad they are, and that the condom dosent stop the stds. I was wondering, anyone here choose abstinance, and if u didint have sex yet, i think you should consider it.

Damn, too late! You should have told me that some time ago!
    Now seriously, I respect that option if you take it. But there's no need to over-react. Condoms are safe enough. But abstinance is an acceptable option if you can take it for long enough.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

yeah, good choice.....

Don't have sex and increase your chance of dying of testicular or prostate cancer.

I keep this article handy every time the SO complains of a headache -- http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4861

"But if we dont' I'll die" -- works every time

Sersiosly though, who was telling you condoms don't provide protection ?
    They're correct that nothing is GUARANTEED, but to make it seem that simple reeks of craziness !!!
    Personally I dont' think they shoudl be allowed to takk to kids.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

yeah it protects alot of things, i was talking tot his girl and she said the only reason she wants to use a condom is because then she wont get pregnant, and im like what about std's and shes like, oh they dont protect against those

what are they telling you? every course ive had says nothing is a gaurantee but a condom is a damn good idea

EDIT: can we change this to "the official UCP F*cking Thread"?

My mate's bird is on the contraceptive pill, we were talking about at college some time ago, he told me that he doesn't use a condom, cos she can't get pregnant - she's on the pill afterall. To which I replied, "So you've both been down the clinic to get checked out then?". He just gave me a blank look. Neither him, nor his girlfriend had bothered to get checked out, despite both having several sexual partners previously.

Despite all the sex ed. rubbish we get at school, the idea still isn't sinking in.

Knowing your partner's sexual background is important, but not always that easy to ask about.

If in doubt, double bag it.

um u guys, u still get stds from using comdoms man, cause the shaft and the balls still touch it, freaked me out a lil bit, and i mean, how this works is, lets say u sleep with 5 people by the time ur 30.(Unprotected or protected dont matter). Then thouse 5 people slept with other 5 people, and so on, and so on, it forms a pyramid. And some stds dont show up for a while. Aids takes 8 years to diagnose.

lmao, you can't get aids from your balls touching your partners pussy. The only STD that you can get that I know of when wearing a condom is herpes...(unless it breaks ) Just take a close look before you hit it.

um u guys, u still get stds from using comdoms man, cause the shaft and the balls still touch it, freaked me out a lil bit, and i mean, how this works is, lets say u sleep with 5 people by the time ur 30.(Unprotected or protected dont matter). Then thouse 5 people slept with other 5 people, and so on, and so on, it forms a pyramid. And some stds dont show up for a while. Aids takes 8 years to diagnose.
    This thread's gone to far, but, the STD would have to be transferred through 'fluids' emitted through the genitals or a cut and are normally sent to the bloodstream. You don't necessarily get STD's from touching somebody's skin.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

what a dumb shit thread
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    what a dumb shit thread
    thanks for the useful comment.

the shaft deoesnt touch if you know how to put on on correctly, and also you get std's from switching bodily fuild, if you have fluid coming out of your shaft, maybe you shoudlnt be having sex

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    If in doubt, double bag it.
    Actually, doublebagging creates a lot of friction between the condoms, and greatly increases the chance that one of both of them will break...

My advice? Just do virgins
    I've got four V-cards on my belt and it works for me...
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

In this day and age, if you can stand it, abstinance is the way to go. Too late for me though

A sex ed class is a good start but you would do yourself a favor if you continued to educate yourself on STDs and how to best prevent them in the event little head takes control over big head one day.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Sackalack GT
    My advice? Just do virgins
    I've got four V-cards on my belt and it works for me...
    but... theyr boring!

vtech mini has a good point, i did that when my gf went on the pill and i stoped using condoms. its the smart/responsible thing to do.
    think about it, its not just your balls on the line, its your partners health as well.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Thread Information