Thread: My new old Duc

My new old Duc

Alright, here's the eggnogg to my latest purchase. Picked her up at the Ducati store. She's an '04 with 7500 km (at the time), 7660 km now. After market add ons include steel braided brake lines, a carbon fiber rear fender, and a jet black double bubble wind screen. I've wanted a Ducati for years now and have finally realized my dream. After having gone on a few rides now, I can honestly and regrettably say that my interest in sports cars is wearing out. I have never had so much fun in my life, and I just can't seem to rid myself of the permanent smile glued across my mug. The combination of V-twin rumble and traditional ducati dry clutch clacking beneath my balls just makes my head spin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to see you got the right colour.

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche View Post
    Alright, here's the eggnogg to my latest purchase. Picked her up at the Ducati store. She's an '04 with 7500 km (at the time), 7660 km now.
    160km? Come on, Hurry the **** up!

The combination of V-twin rumble and traditional ducati dry clutch clacking beneath my balls just makes my head spin.
    Sounds like a cutlery drawer, doesn't it?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

clacking beneath my balls just makes my head spin.
    Seems like someones just drugged you and is sharpening a scalpel to perform the unforgivable
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

That is sexy. Congratulations on the purchase mate... Unfortunately i'd have to wait til i'm 25 to get a full sized bike I don't see too much point getting a bike before then.

congrats, Since I recentrly drove a bike I realised how much fun it is , It can kill a car addiction , be carefull
    24/02/2008: my first drive in a corrado 16, life is finally going somewhere...
    1/07/2008: first drive in a corrado vr6, life peaks here

WWW.AUTOFANS.BE

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    Sounds like a cutlery drawer, doesn't it?
    That's a good way of putting it. I compared the idling noise to that oldschool WWII machine gun fire sound when I tried to explain it to people. They don't get it until I actually show them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Seems like someones just drugged you and is sharpening a scalpel to perform the unforgivable
    As long as they don't touch the duc, I don't care what happens to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    That is sexy. Congratulations on the purchase mate... Unfortunately i'd have to wait til i'm 25 to get a full sized bike I don't see too much point getting a bike before then.
    Thank you, but there is still a point. A motorcycle like this is worth buying simply to look at!

Quote Originally Posted by ripper46 View Post
    congrats, Since I recentrly drove a bike I realised how much fun it is , It can kill a car addiction , be carefull
    I think it just did, lol. I never thought it would or could happen. Its come to the point where I just think cars look nice, but couldn't care less for what's under the hood or how fast they go. After riding this thing, I realized I never even knew what speed was before. Nothing will keep with it, except for a faster bike. Actually, I even want to sell my rsx so that I can get a car dedicated to good fuel economy. No point in having a sports car and a bike at the same time. Its a double luxury.

Holy sweet bike. Have fun and ride safe.

Yep, nice bike.

Due to the greater impossibility of driving fun (or just commuting) I am seriously considering a motorbike. I have started to budget for this and hope by the new year I am on my way to 2 wheels.
    autozine.org

Sweetness of a ride, hope it will serve you well and you'll keep safe...
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Thanks guys. I will ride safe. I'm not a stop light racer, nor do I like doing mindless stunts. In fact, I don't even take corners fast. You just never know where there could be a pot hole, gravel, or other hazards. Bikes are far quicker than we as people can sometimes react. Its important to be sensible, because for many that lose it, their first time can be their last. I just want to be out there to enjoy life, not put it in danger. If anything does happen to me, it will be someone else's error. Thanks for all the comments!

i'm workin on my permit now, momma says no!
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    i'm workin on my permit now, momma says no!
    She's just lookin out for ya. Mine's the same way .

Haha, I'm going for my motorbike 'learners' soon.

Mum says no, Dads a fan.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Thread Information