View Poll Results: Which 90's hit sports car are you most likely to call yours?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lamborghini Diablo

24 33.33%
  • Ferrari 355

25 34.72%
  • Porsche 993

16 22.22%
  • Dodge Viper

7 9.72%
  • Plymouth Prowler

0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Way back to the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    if i could have both i wouldn't have an issue with it..but rob made us choose one
    Yeah Rob, what the hell! Give us a two choice max so I can edge the 993 GT2 in there too.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    aahhh the '90's... i remember you well...
    and why that ugly piece of crap Prowler. C'MON!!!! Tom Gale designed that car and thats one car designer i actually can't stand.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

of the posted cars , id take the one with real individual style .

the Plymouth. Prowler

but if its just general 1990's , then the giant killing R32 Skyline would be my first choice of ride (with mods of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Yeah Rob, what the hell! Give us a two choice max so I can edge the 993 GT2 in there too.
    haha, it is simply too cruel to be forced to choose one.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    Tom Gale designed that car and thats one car designer i actually can't stand.
    Chris Bangle?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Sorry fellas for the single choice poll. I had to make sure you sunsabichez didn't get too greedy . Although there are some cars that nearly tie your decision for top choice, you will ultimately desire one more than the other. That was the point of the poll. I wanted to see which single vehicle you guys would pick. This poll is one decision in your life that you can feel good about making based solely on your emotions, without having to back it up with logic. Just go with what you'd have if nothing else mattered.

I guess nobody's been brave enough to confess their love of the Prowler yet. I will admit without shame that I'm a huge fan of the car. I would definitely have one, just not when there's also a Diablo in question .
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 08-04-2009 at 01:03 AM.

gee thanks rob
    now that i think about it. i mgiht go a 355 challenge; i already have a 911 after all
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

gee thanks rob
    now that i think about it. i mgiht go a 355 challenge; i already have a 911 after all
    haha see as soon as money and practicality aren't issues anymore, everything aside from the most genuinely beautiful cars become boring. There's still time to bring the 911 back for an exchange, one day offer only!

gee thanks rob
    Exactly, if you want practicality you could drive an ordinary car. Like a 911.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

funny, but the Porsche really is the most practical car here, by leaps and bounds. To some people, practicality is what makes a car attractive, because they can't try to make sense of something that doesn't make any sense to begin with.

To me driving a proper car is a purely emotional experience, and although I value a quality product, the temperamental vehicle that creates permanent grins with high service costs would still be my choice in the end.

.. a GT2 is practical?

brb trading honda jazz for 993 GT2

.. a GT2 is practical?

brb trading honda jazz for 993 GT2
    haha smartass.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    Chris Bangle?
    nope, its Tom Gale, i like Chris Bangle though.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    nope, its Tom Gale, i like Chris Bangle though.
    What he means, is that Chris Bangle is another example of a car designer people can't stand. He's famous for dramatically changing BMWs look without making subtle changes to the original style, as design teams have in the past. Instead he took the car and completely changed it, which shocked people, mostly in a negative way. Its basically like putting your hands down a girl's pants on the first date. It doesn't really work out. One step at a time! If you appreciate his work, you may find that the crowd around you is seemingly non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    What he means, is that Chris Bangle is another example of a car designer people can't stand. He's famous for dramatically changing BMWs look without making subtle changes to the original style, as design teams have in the past. Instead he took the car and completely changed it, which shocked people, mostly in a negative way. Its basically like putting your hands down a girl's pants on the first date. It doesn't really work out. One step at a time! If you appreciate his work, you may find that the crowd around you is seemingly non existent.
    lol. Very eloquent there rob.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Thread Information