Thread: Eclipse Concept 2009 Glac

Eclipse Concept 2009 Glac

So I found this image on internet about this new eclipse they where gonna make, and i found out it was a diesel but that didt matter as i was blown away by the looks of it , but overall i thought it lacked something.

Mitsubishi Concept-RA Unveiled...Does this Give a Hint of the Next Eclipse? (The Torque Report)

As you can clearly see this concept is stunning in both looks and specs. i just love this car.

But as always i thought of a way to make it even better.
    So i decided to make my own design of it and the way i wanted it too look.

So 5½ days ago i started my Project, its been on and off since then about 7 hours aday i recon.
    I really like what the outcome became , and imo WHITE is the best color for this car, as for all my cars xD

Still I recon i could do it even better, but that will have to wait for my final render when i also will have rearview aswell.

Right now im to busy to do anything else so next weekend will be my best chance to re touch up some faults that you may point out now .

I dont expect you all to say OMG ITS SO real , cus i know its not, its more of a " render " to me and a design that I MADE. its more then good enough for me,, as i said i will make it even more real later on .

As always my design si 100% brush except the " rims / seat "
    The rest of the body is brushed . But on top of that i added a scenery of a background as reflection . this was a diffrent image that i found that had a beach on it ,. so i took it and distorted it so it fitted on the car like it looked like it was a reflections from a beach there.
    Hope its not to stong

As for the interior it was the part that pissed me off the most. as always i hate the interior, but i recon its OKI . not GOOD . but thats good enough for me
    I know front window should have had loads of reflections etc cetc . but as u you can see there is almost notthing TO reflect , just sky and i tried to add it and it just looked weird.

The interior is also WHITE. but u cant see that cus of the dark front window wich is dark cus there is no lightsource at the front .

Anyway as always mistakes are there. but ive done my fairest in the short amount of time i had , I have to post it now or it wont be posted until LATE next month lol.

And i want to be the FIRST to have done this design, as i always like to be ^^^

Anyway Hope you enjoy it thanks for watching

Glac

" MY ECLIPSE 2009 "

http://glacius-uploads.e-visionit.co...naleclipse.jpg

remeber IM not going for REALISM here its more of the DESIGN i want .

PS" for thoose who want the wheels here they are =

http://presse.mitsubishi-motors.no/i...MIEV%20001.jpg

glac

As said in the other thread, simply amazing work.

Keep 'em coming Glac

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper View Post
    As said in the other thread, simply amazing work.

Keep 'em coming Glac
    Agreed. Excellent work and keep it up.

Thread Information