Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PS3 Announced for 2006

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Gourgeous......but it will come out at about £20,000,000 over here at first (slight exaggeration but it'll still be a lot )
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

ROFL ROFL omg Microsoft and Sony sure do know how to pull every1's leg, the cell and xbox360's are both conning the world, ps3 is no where near 2 teraflops and xbox360 is supposedly just around 1 or just over, the "cell" aint so powerful as they make it out to be
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    ROFL ROFL omg Microsoft and Sony sure do know how to pull every1's leg, the cell and xbox360's are both conning the world, ps3 is no where near 2 teraflops and xbox360 is supposedly just around 1 or just over, the "cell" aint so powerful as they make it out to be
    how do you know what your saying is true, any facts or good sources?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Thats what i thought, you can download music and search the net i think with the 360, i saw it in a promo vid, with one guy from Microsoft talking about it.
    I think Microsoft are just looking to get there finger in just about everything they can just to become richer, And like they need more money
    A X-box or Playstation has a life of 3-5 years then a new one comes out.
    But a Good PC can last 5-10 years a P4 3.2gh/z is powerful enough for a very long time.
    My mums PC is a old AMD 2000xp with a s-dram 64mb GPU and 256mb 2100 ddr ram. It's like 4 years old and it still plays all the new games with no problesm. Has a 7 year old screen. It was built before the PS2 and will be around when the new PS3 is out and and maybe till the PS4 lol
    I still have my old Playstation it's over 7 years old easy no good anymore but it works like a dream still
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information