Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "You can make a difference assignment"

Quote Originally Posted by Fiorano View Post
    ah yeah what are you going on about
    i paid in full (and still paying off loans)
    I am not black or anything other than a 57
    Madmax has been saying the whole thread that white people get to go to college for free "all the time" whilst black people must pay exorbitant rates solely because they are black.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Henry ford...production line assembly
    and Nazi...

Schrodinger

Changed the way we viewed the atom.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    Where are colleges letting whites in for free while blacks are forced to pay? Just give me one example of a single college where whites pay nothing and blacks pay fully due soly to the color of their skin.
    If i remember correctly Howard is a "black only" college, yet it has white folk attending for free. There was a piece on the tele about it a day or so ago, named a shitload of "black only" colleges that this is occuring in...

well lets be fair America is a product of imperialism (colonialism) and capitalism (the trade triangle) and this was siply a product of Imperial expansion of the European nations. and America is simply-like it or not(americans this means you) a child of Great Britain...
    the Magna Carta was a strong bas to form the Constitution so on and so forth.

I feel current american policy a hypocritical puritan foundation, a plutocracy which exists so strongly it has become a psuedoaristocracy, and the exploitive nature of the system is enough to strongly disagree with it.
    Although "anti-american" is a bit strong i think as strong as "anti-euro" or "anti-brit" because we are really all facets of a common culture...

who else can make a difference for the benefit of others?
    there is always Siddartha...
    that Jesus guy (although the religion which sprung has a shifty 'benefit for all' consequence..)

what about Al-jabr? he made up algebra- a must in any industrialized world
    newton and his physics formulae and theories..

Dieter Meteschietz i love red bull...

Eisenhower or the crew of the Enola Gay- doubtful good contribution but arguments exist for and against...

Picasso, Dali, Matisse, Michelangelo- the world with out arts and a capturing of imagination would leave little for us to envision in the forms in cars we see...

these few people made biggerdifferences like pebbles thrown into a pond the ripples have been felt far and wide, even if slight.

Henry ford...production line assembly
    Jean Paul Sartre....Hemingway...
    My father (big in Nuclear Medicine- i mean very) My sister and her reformatory schools in New Engalnd area...my grandfather for exposing me to the list of everything I have presented...

UCP and all you nutters for making me think
    I know all of that, i was simply taking the piss because i recieved the standard response when one does not show nationalism, otherwise known as "patriotism" in fascist countries...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    If i remember correctly Howard is a "black only" college, yet it has white folk attending for free. There was a piece on the tele about it a day or so ago, named a shitload of "black only" colleges that this is occuring in...
    I've been reading this debate with intrest - and I think madmax, your running around in circles. you keep stating the same loose facts, and fail to provide proof that whites get in free, even the above quite said "If i remember correctly" - thats not a good way to run a debate.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

It's all encapsulated in "Imagine"
    Listen to John Lennon and then think of his demise !!
    Mans inhumanity to man will never end as he has become too clever for his own good !
    While there is one who has more than the other this strife will not end even if there are only 2 left on the planet !!
    My concern is not with mans inhumanity to man it is with his inhumanity to everything around him !!!
    Bug
    Bugattitude
    "Nothing is too beautiful, nothing is too expensive"
    Ettore Bugatti

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I've been reading this debate with intrest - and I think madmax, your running around in circles. you keep stating the same loose facts, and fail to provide proof that whites get in free, even the above quite said "If i remember correctly" - thats not a good way to run a debate.
    Well, i cant seem to find the article i read a few weeks ago, but ill keep looking, and the tv bit i cant find for obvious reasons. Nine times out of ten i read about these things only to then watch a news bit about them and then the subject comes up several weeks after that, by that time all my fact backing material has either been deleted or is soo far in the thread pile that its almost impossible to find...

Thread Information