Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevy ZR -1 and Porsche GT2

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    Silence is a powerful tool. I would suggest you use it more often.
    That made me burst out laughing. QFT
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    Silence is a powerful tool. I would suggest you use it more often.
    How about you? Would you like to use silence as a tool too? Why are you so unhappy with me and with anyone who disagrees with you? Is it because i use solid proof/evidence to disprove and dispel much of the spurious assertions made by you? I am scratching my head here.

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    How about you? Would you like to use silence as a tool too? Why are you so unhappy with me and with anyone who disagrees with you? Is it because i use solid proof/evidence to disprove and dispel much of the spurious assertions made by you? I am scratching my head here.
    LOL

no wait, did you really mean that?!
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    LOL

no wait, did you really mean that?!
    I can neither confirm nor deny if I meant that.

I can neither confirm nor deny if I meant that.
    So once again another solid evidence.

So once again another solid evidence.
    If I may ask, how is the EU handling the issue of Italy's very large budget deficit and debt/GDP ratio? If Italy defaults on its sovereign bonds, is the EU gonna bail out Italy? How would auto companies such as Ferrari fare in the auto market, under such conditions? I was just wondering.

If I may ask, how is the EU handling the issue of Italy's very large budget deficit and debt/GDP ratio? If Italy defaults on its sovereign bonds, is the EU gonna bail out Italy? How would auto companies such as Ferrari fare in the auto market, under such conditions?
    Absolutely on topic.

Regardless, just because I'm Italian it doesn't mean I should be interested in its politics or economy, especially given which highly regarded smart dude is ruling here atm.

Besides, even if our economy kinda sucks, no doubt (and so what?), and even if the EU is not often happy about what the Italian government does (as if it was about what the USA did/does/will do as a given fact), Ferrari is under the large Fiat umbrella, it isn't a company on its own, and honestly I don't think you can speak of Ferrari and auto market in the same sentence.
    Something like a 200.000-ish € average car price and a company who sells less than 7.000 cars per year, world wide, doesn't have much to do with a national market of about 2 millions cars every year, don't you think? Not even considering the EU market.

Eventually I don't know and honestly don't car atm what EU think of this government, have something a bit more important to do.
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 02-07-2010 at 06:40 PM.

...relevancy, it just left.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Absolutely on topic.

Regardless, just because I'm Italian it doesn't mean I should be interested in its politics or economy, especially given which highly regarded smart dude is ruling here atm.

Besides, even if our economy kinda sucks, no doubt (and so what?), and even if the EU is not often happy about what the Italian government does (as if it was about what the USA did/does/will do as a given fact), Ferrari is under the large Fiat umbrella, it isn't a company on its own, and honestly I don't think you can speak of Ferrari and auto market in the same sentence.
    Something like a 200.000-ish € average car price and a company who sells less than 7.000 cars per year, world wide, doesn't have much to do with a national market of about 2 millions cars every year, don't you think? Not even considering the EU market.

Eventually I don't know and honestly don't car atm what EU think of this government, have something a bit more important to do.

Do you think there is a chance that Ferrari performance technology, no matter how small, will find its way, through Fiat, into Chrysler Motor Inc? You know Fiat now owns a portion of Chrysler.

Do you think there is a chance that Ferrari performance technology, no matter how small, will find its way, through Fiat, into Chrysler Motor Inc? You know Fiat now owns a portion of Chrysler.
    It's the other way out. Fiat components found their way into Ferrari.
    Atm the whole Fiat Group (Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati) same the same handbrake, when it's the mechanical system. The electronic handbrake is slightly different between Lancia and Ferrari o Maserati.
    Ferrari has yet to introduce cylinders deactivation on the California, even if it was basically ready since the launch. Chrysler already has that, the Fiat Group doesn't simply because it has just one V engine, and not even an internal design.

It's the other way out. Fiat components found their way into Ferrari.
    Atm the whole Fiat Group (Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati) same the same handbrake, when it's the mechanical system. The electronic handbrake is slightly different between Lancia and Ferrari o Maserati.
    Ferrari has yet to introduce cylinders deactivation on the California, even if it was basically ready since the launch. Chrysler already has that, the Fiat Group doesn't simply because it has just one V engine, and not even an internal design.
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this info. So, it would appear that Fiat may gain more from the Chrysler deal, than Chrysler would gain from Fiat?

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this info. So, it would appear that Fiat may gain more from the Chrysler deal, than Chrysler would gain from Fiat?
    Not really, in terms of technology. Cylinders deactivation isn't a big deal to design from scratch, for example.
    What Fiat gains is direct access to some parts, like the RWD platform, without the need to design it from scratch, and a vast dealer network in the States.
    So in one word, synergy.

Chrysler on the other hand survives, and get a lot of new stuff, for the American market.

Not really, in terms of technology. Cylinders deactivation isn't a big deal to design from scratch, for example.
    What Fiat gains is direct access to some parts, like the RWD platform, without the need to design it from scratch, and a vast dealer network in the States.
    So in one word, synergy.

Chrysler on the other hand survives, and get a lot of new stuff, for the American market.
    Nice. Interesting. I can't wait to see the new products that Fiat will be releasing through Chrysler.

Is it because i use solid proof/evidence to disprove and dispel much of the spurious assertions made by you? I am scratching my head here.
    I need proof/evidence of ownership of a G35. I am scratching my head here.

Can I recommend you become a Silent Tool?

your 48 hours are slowly ticking by, and I get the feeling you aren't going to show anything.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information