Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chevy ZR -1 and Porsche GT2

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    If we all enjoyed cars the same way, this would be a terribly boring world. G35 rules, but I would love to have a Cadillac CTS-V. I have my eye set on this new doll, and i think I might pull the trigger for a used on next year, if all goes perfectly right.

Allah Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the hell was the point of allahuaakhbar? as a muslim i am very much offended. why can't you just say praise god instead? i was willing to give you a benefit of the doubt that you had a G35 but now i am not. Your g stories are all a bit too far fetched as well. especially since i drive one. and you never list your mods. also it is very simple to prove ownership yet you havn't done so. you are full of BS. funny how rock posted a thread about forums and lieing on them for pitty and sympathy. i believe we have some of that on here as well. all coming from you.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    What the hell was the point of allahuaakhbar? as a muslim i am very much offended. why can't you just say praise god instead?
    I was waiting for this. It's because he's a troll and only does it for the reaction he gets. Notice he only does it after he gets pwned?
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Hi folks. Not posted in a while but having come back and read this I think its the funniest thread for a while.

I want to see this G35 too. I would not be too offended G35coupe, If you are wise as you are trying to appear you would know that over the internet things are easily misunderstood and sometimes its easier to think twice how others might interpret your words.
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    Hi folks. Not posted in a while but having come back and read this I think its the funniest thread for a while.

I want to see this G35 too. I would not be too offended G35coupe, If you are wise as you are trying to appear you would know that over the internet things are easily misunderstood and sometimes its easier to think twice how others might interpret your words.
    welcome back. You may notice that the quantity of activities here may have slowed down somewhat, but I think we can say that quality has gone up a little. The issue about the ownership of a G35 has been going on for a while, and I think the time is ripe to settle it, also in the interest of quality of the forums. While G35's contributions are not always bad, I think it is unacceptable to keep on pretending things that cannot be proven.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Silence is a very powerful tool when used carefully and with great caution. In silence, clarity is possible, and thoughts become fairly cohesive. In silence, foes and friends alike become evident, while dancing to the tune of their egos.

To those who love tolerance and who feel it is an important aspect of their being, i commend your great courage, virtue, and greatness. To those who see it otherwise, there is still a chance for providence and experiences of life to open up such possibilities in their persons.

I have learnt that there is some wisdom even in the words of mad men, if one is willing to silence the ego and hubris in their souls to see such sport. Judge not, lest ye be judged. Love thy neighbor, as thy self. We are all creatures of providence, even at our worst. Open your hearts and minds, and let it be filled with the wonders and idiosyncracies of a wider world.
    If this bullshit is your reply to our question to show some pictures, you may have another troubled 24 hours ahead of you.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    What the hell was the point of allahuaakhbar? as a muslim i am very much offended. why can't you just say praise god instead? i was willing to give you a benefit of the doubt that you had a G35 but now i am not. Your g stories are all a bit too far fetched as well. especially since i drive one. and you never list your mods. also it is very simple to prove ownership yet you havn't done so. you are full of BS. funny how rock posted a thread about forums and lieing on them for pitty and sympathy. i believe we have some of that on here as well. all coming from you.
    I may be a muslim and I am not offended.

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post

I am glad you are open-minded to see the fun factor in all of this. Some are not.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    I was waiting for this. It's because he's a troll and only does it for the reaction he gets. Notice he only does it after he gets pwned?
    Isn't it amazing how I draw a great crowd on a subject matter that was easy to contribute to? This is great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    If this bullshit is your reply to our question to show some pictures, you may have another troubled 24 hours ahead of you.
    You are funny chap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are funny chap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    check your pm-box.

Isn't it amazing how I draw a great crowd on a subject matter that was easy to contribute to? This is great fun.
    you have less than 24 hours to comply with our requests.

It'll be hard to draw a crowd during a ban.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Wow, i go away for the weekend and come back to this. Very interesting stuff here and i am in favor of a ban as well. I particularly don't like the fact that he's trying to blow sunshine up our butts on completely ludacris (rapper spelling, idk if it's spelled the same way or not) topics and then when questioned further, switches to the very sensitive topic of religion and then brings up someone's homeland political turmoil.

I don't mind ignorance. There are a lot of automotive subjects in which I'm ignorant. I do mind ignorance combined with an argumentative attitude. When you ignore logic and simply run around in a conversational circle you are no longer contributing to the forum. That's always a good time for a time out. I don't know that G35 needs to be gone for good but perhaps a week might improve his behavior.

Incidentally I own a Ferrari Countytosh. Man it blows away Saturn V rockets thanks to the intake and exhaust work!

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    Incidentally I own a Ferrari Countytosh. Man it blows away Saturn V rockets thanks to the intake and exhaust work!
    by now you should know what the consequences are of such statements.....

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    by now you should know what the consequences are of such statements.....
    I'm working on the pictures...

Thread Information