Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the short welcome and quick good bye

Thanks for the short welcome and quick good bye

A picture makes no difference whether my comments are true or not. When i signed up for this website, i wasn't required to post a picture. Suddenly, and out of the blues, a picture is required by some God's. How sad! Whats a norm for you may not be a norm for me. Norms are exactly that---they are not a condition for action. Bullying should never be a anyone's way of life. Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't contributed meaningful topics of relevance, then just say so. Otherwise, intolerance and those who habor it around here, are not my piece of cake. My G35 is mine and only mine to enjoy. Period!!! Any intolerant person can do a lot of bad things with the pictures i may present. Good for those who feel i am a troll, but yet cannot respond intelligently to many topics of interest here.

You made ownership claims.

this website has a long history of a "put up or shut up" policy, colloquially referred to as the "Egg-Nog" Challenge.

It has nothing to do with tolerance or respect. It's simply a photo to prove the veracity of an ownership claim, to prevent people such as yourself claiming they own ludicrous vehicles.

The thing we do not tolerate are liars or trolls. something you have proven yourself to be. Your use of the red herring debating technique is at once childish and ridiculous.

You have added nothing to the forums in your short stay other than nonsense.

Goodbye, and for good measure, permanent ban.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    When i signed up for this website, i wasn't required to post a picture.
    You are, however, expected to be honest. I too think you have failed in that requirement, and you continue to do so. Which is unfortunate, because you'll find that fake internet personnas only stretch so far. Likewise your credibility, such as it isn't.

In short, you aren't deluding us - only yourself.

I may be very wrong, but despite all, I thought he had potential.

A shame then.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

You've shown no aptitude or willingness to properly debate things, made wild claims with no way to back them up and made no useful contributions to this forum. Get back under the bridge from whence ye came, troll.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

I haven't contributed meaningful topics of relevance, then just say so.
    So.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't have a car. Should I post a picture of myself riding my bike somewhere in the rain to prove it?

Quote Originally Posted by demonrunning07 View Post
    I don't have a car. Should I post a picture of myself riding my bike somewhere in the rain to prove it?
    We would like to keep this serious. The answer is NO. But if your next post mentions that you have stashed away two Enzos, we would like to see proof of that.
    Of course you are always welcome to post a shot of you on the bicycle in another thread, and if you do, i'll post one of me....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

You'll also need to post the pic of your bike if you claim to have something like a $20,000 Tour de France time trial bike or those carbon fibre Ferrari bike.....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by culver View Post
    So.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I have never been asked to prove my mother's ownership of Fiat Stilo, even if I post about it every now and then.
    On the other hand the Stilo isn't tuned, isn't an awesome GT, I don't even own it, and I don't have a pseudo-track right around the corner where I smoke better cars.

Yet, it's true, we could have done some terrible things to a shot of your G35's gear lever with your name written on a paper sheet.
    I mean, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of freaks who are into this kind of stuff...ew...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post

I have never been asked to prove my mother's ownership of Fiat Stilo, even if I post about it every now and then.
    On the other hand the Stilo isn't tuned, isn't an awesome GT, I don't even own it, and I don't have a pseudo-track right around the corner where I smoke better cars.
    Picsorban?
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Picsorban?
    I'm genuinely not in the position to take shots for a few days . I'm in Modena atm. Friday the parents will come here for the big day, so you may get the shots...

I can only produce an evidence of the first Phedra's ownership.
    I was chasing a Lancia K to take a shot, as it was driven by a politician who was going extremely fast with no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    I'm genuinely not in the position to take shots for a few days . I'm in Modena atm. Friday the parents will come here for the big day, so you may get the shots...

I can only produce an evidence of the first Phedra's ownership.
    I was chasing a Lancia K to take a shot, as it was driven by a politician who was going extremely fast with no reason.
    Haha, you are forgiven for your well judged claims about your Stilo's prowess.

By the way it is Italy, speed is in your veins. Today while travelling along a ring road in the outskirts of Barcelona limited to 80km/h, everyone doing 80-90km/h, an Alfa Romeo 166 comes from behind all of a sudden and overtakes, well pretty much everyone doing quite a speed. Guess where it was from...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Haha, you asre forgiven for your well judged claims about your Stilo's prowess.

By the way it is Italy, speed is in your veins. Today while travelling along a ring road in the outskirts of Barcelona limited to 80km/h, everyone doing 80-90km/h, an Alfa Romeo 166 comes from behind all of a sudden and overtakes, well pretty much everyone doing quite a speed. Guess where it was from...
    Italians tends to drive "slower" in other countries, because they know the local police knows about them. Actually the only place where Italians surely drive slower is Switzerland.
    That's mainly because local speed radars have to modes, "normal" and "get that Italian now", and not by case.

yay ban on G35 Coupe, He deserved it. He dishonors real G35 owners like CMC and I. All of his BS talk.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    Of course you are always welcome to post a shot of you on the bicycle in another thread, and if you do, i'll post one of me....
    i'll post one of me too! i have a couple from tours i've done.

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    You'll also need to post the pic of your bike if you claim to have something like a $20,000 Tour de France time trial bike or those carbon fibre Ferrari bike.....
    mine is partial carbon fibre. fork and seat post. aluminum everything else. its still light and fast. i want a fulll carbon.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Thread Information