Thread: 2010 Mustang V6

2010 Mustang V6

So here she is, my new baby. It is used car and there was 18500 mile on it but now it has a bit over 20k mile. I wanted at the first a black one with the same brown leather seats and black top but it's kind of hard to find it. Most of the dealerships that I was contacting them asking around $3000 more just because of the color combination! And some of them asking even more than that. I got frustrated about this then I went to plan B, which is white body instead of black. I wasn't in love with the white but I tried to convince my self to buy it. When I was searching, it looked "fine" to me in the pictures but when I saw it in person, I really liked it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

So does this still count as a chick car? The V6 is equaling the previous V8 for power (excluding the one year it made 315) and that's a fairly significant number, even if this isn't as light as some cars.

Nice ride, by the way. What kind of fuel mileage is the V6 getting for you?
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    So does this still count as a chick car? The V6 is equaling the previous V8 for power (excluding the one year it made 315) and that's a fairly significant number, even if this isn't as light as some cars.
    This is the 2010, not the 2011. It has the 4.0, not the new 3.7. I don't know if I'd call it a chick car. A buddy just finished putting a Procharger D1SC on his 08 V6, and today in 90+ degrees it put down 320rwhp. Car drives rather well too.
    Turning money into memories.

Chick car or not, congratulations.

Enjoy it.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
    Nice car.

This is the 2010, not the 2011. It has the 4.0, not the new 3.7. I don't know if I'd call it a chick car. A buddy just finished putting a Procharger D1SC on his 08 V6, and today in 90+ degrees it put down 320rwhp. Car drives rather well too.
    Ahh, I missed that bit. So Dary, if you're at all into that sort of thing I would like to suggest that supercharger.

Reading that today it sounded a little more insulting than I had meant. Just want to clarify that I was not at all trying to insult the car, was trying to imply the opposite.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

I think there is something truly Beautifully American about a Convertible Mustang. Nothing quite embraces the "AMERICA! F**K YEAH!" attitude as well.

Kudos
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Ahh, I missed that bit. So Dary, if you're at all into that sort of thing I would like to suggest that supercharger.

Reading that today it sounded a little more insulting than I had meant. Just want to clarify that I was not at all trying to insult the car, was trying to imply the opposite.
    Nah, don't worry. Since i'm in the US i don't need that much of power. The maximum speed here in the city is 40MPH. With this speed I can enjoy driving with the top off. You know, topless is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Thanks guys!

Nah, don't worry. Since i'm in the US i don't need that much of power. The maximum speed here in the city is 40MPH. With this speed I can enjoy driving with the top off. You know, topless is fun
    True dat. Even being stuck in rush hour traffic doesn't seem so bad with the top down and a nice breeze.
    Big cities suck

The new mustang v6 definitely has some kick. It sounds pretty beasty for a v6 as it drives around town. Did you get a good deal on it?

Quote Originally Posted by carguru2010 View Post
    The new mustang v6 definitely has some kick. It sounds pretty beasty for a v6 as it drives around town. Did you get a good deal on it?
    Yeah it was a really nice deal. I care about the new engine (2011 model) however the price was my main concern. And I already stretched my budget to buy it instead of the previous generation.

Welcome to UCP by the way.

Thread Information