This is one of the great automotive rivalries. Up their among Ford vs. Chevy and Mercedes vs. BMW.

So which is better? Ferrari, or Lamborghini.

Personally, I have to say Ferrari. The thing Ferrari has going for it is its pedigree. Ferrari's formula for success has always been "Sell the cars we race." They started out winning races and started selling cars to support their racing teams. And they've been doing it for 60 years, and have won 16 Formula 1 championships. And it is this I like. And, it is the reason I would never buy a Lamborghini, IMO. Lamborghini's have always been geared towards the road. And here they are brilliant. Top Gear has raved in several articles how brilliant they are on the road. But Lamborghini started out building tractors.... And their ownership by Audi, means they are stuck with AWD, which I find bothersome. They aren't geared towards the track. they aren't what you would consider a drivers car. Ferrari has always had perfection with their brilliant machines, that are truly awesome on the road, and absolutely brilliant on the track. So, I'd have a Ferrari.