View Poll Results: Will you buy this game??

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 83.33%
  • NO

5 16.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

im on 98.4%

ive got 104 cars all modified 2 the max. that includes f1 cars and turing cars.

i dont now wot to do 2 finish it now.
    Last edited by challenger; 04-17-2004 at 12:08 PM.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Do you have all gold lincences gold ?

well you see i did all the licences exept the SPECIAL licence. but then i got a cheat to do the special licence coz they r solid.

but i did every other licence and completed it myself.
    i dont no how many i did in gold though.

btw, the last 1 on the "ia" licence is sold but i managed to do it.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Can i ask you whats the cheat ...... im only at 68,8% of the game and i only have the b domestric license all gold

sory, i jus remembered its not a cheat its a code.

i got it off a disk that has codes and cheats for hundereds of games. you have to buy it i fink its £10.
    !!

Thumbs up NEW Gran Turismo 4 (Prologue?) videos.

•·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

i am on 74.8% all gold licences, (had fun doing them) all but 2 enduro's left, most of the races won in profesional, all in the second class, and only i think 5 done in beginner! i saved up for a 22B and used that in the second setting. i got all the licences before i did anything else. i have 179 cars. it is extreeeemly easy to get cars to drift and slide out. i can do so with the AWD subaru's. my viper 1130 bhp does it only second to my 1783 bhp suzuki pikes peak escudo! ( those figures are insane, but are the truth!)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

i tend to keep all my hooning around in the game to RWD cars like the XR8, but my general allround car is the Polyphony 001 and my brother is trying to get the 002 working as good as the 001 (mainly changes in gearing and downforce). so far the 001 is still quickest for me with times around Laguna Seca of 1:03.5 vs 1:05.5. the 002 handles the corkscrew better though
    I am the Stig

100% is acheivable.

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    Just one question

Does anybody get to 100% in gt3 ?

I got 100% on GT3.

You need to get all gold licenses for every license, all gold in every race (and I think the championships you need to do as championships, not as single races), all gold on the endurance races and get all gold on the arcade mode. It is pretty hard to do, but if you study your replays and get some good skills, it is possible.

By the way, I just picked up the Logitech Driving Force Pro wheel for GT4, and it is fantastic. Works a lot better than the controller, and is a hell of a lot more fun. Well worth the money if you can afford it, how good it will be on GT4 I can only imagine.

Does anyone have all golds in the S Licenses?
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

yes i do... fairly difficult...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

im 99.4% done know all endurance reces done in gold e.t.c

do you have to buy every car and all the wheels aswell.
    !!

Dang, just passing with bronzes was a b@#*h and that took a while. Although my greatest accomplishment would be getting every trophy for the S License 3 times in one night. (2 friends gave me their mem. cards to complete their S Lic. for them plus my own) But i lost the replay value of the game after 65% only because i wanted money and did a ton of endurance.
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

I am on my fifth time through the game. Only one of them I worked on all gold lics. Thye first three times I ran all the lic text in auto. then the last two times I ran them in manuel. I use the standard trany most all the time. The only time I have used auto is in some rally races or when I raced in a comp that the rule was auto trany. I have found that using standard trany you can knock off at least a half second on your time.

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    i resd in a magazine they gon to put one dodge tomahawk in the game ...caution i dont no if its true....
    That would be funnnnn.......
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

Thread Information