Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    hehe mustang is that a hint,, that you want some!

hey i was just reminding him nothing was being implied there
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

When I go to the Run and Setting option in my Garage, I can only access Apricot Hill Raceway I. I'm 90% done with the game and have opened up every track/vehicle there is. Where are you guys being able to race on Apricot Hill Raceway II with no other cars on the track, just you and the clock?

Also, completely unadjoined to this discussion, in the US version of GT3 is there a vehicle released after completing the game, 100%? The only races I have left to do are Enduros and am only going to do them if I get a special car at the end.

Thanks in advance.
    Eric Hammond

Just to clarify, what do you mean by no hybrids?
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Quote Originally Posted by bige321786
    When I go to the Run and Setting option in my Garage, I can only access Apricot Hill Raceway I. I'm 90% done with the game and have opened up every track/vehicle there is. Where are you guys being able to race on Apricot Hill Raceway II with no other cars on the track, just you and the clock?

Thanks in advance.
    Eric Hammond

well i know that there are a few people who have found the race in the amature league on Gran turismo mode and are racing on that and taking down there best time. have you got all the tracks beck in arcade mode?? if so you will find it on there, you can go onto free run and you get as many laps as you want and you can change the settings on there.

hope that helps

James
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by cp01ae
    Just to clarify, what do you mean by no hybrids?

well when you have things like gameshark like painterr then you are able to download extra things that the game isnt meant to have, this enables you do do things such as make the pt cruiser do 1700kmh it basically makes the car 1million times better than you could ever make it. and not everyone has got them which is why there is the rule.

take a look on this site for more info

http://gt3.faultysanity.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4
    Last edited by mustang123; 05-16-2004 at 11:46 AM.

You can go to arcade mode/free run and you will find the track there.If I get a chance I will try and take a pic of one of my hybrid cars and let you see what it looks like. It will be the Pt Cruiser.

Gotcha, thanks stang. I don't use that anyways, but thanks for the clarifacation.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

I went and took some pics of it! The first one will show that it is a FR and it has just over 1000hp and then look atthe tires. they are off of the FI. Side shot will show that I have a rake to it, where the back is higher then the front. What you dont see is what I did to the frame and the body. It hit easy 350mph on the test track and handles like a dream. It is faster then the FI's.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by painterr; 05-16-2004 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    I went and took some pics of it! The first one will show that it is a FR and it has just over 1000hp and then look atthe tires. they are off of the FI. Side shot will show that I have a rake to it, where the back is higher then the front. What you dont see is what I did to the frame and the body. It hit easy 350mph on the test track and handles like a dream. It is faster then the FI's.

that is amazing, how much doezs all the equipment cost like connectors to tinternet and stuff so that you can make your cars like that?

Just $30.00 dollars for the sharkport or the xport the program is free on my site. The shartport will get you where you can put your garage on your pc and then you can change anything you want on the car in the program I have.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Just $30.00 dollars for the sharkport or the xport the program is free on my site. The shartport will get you where you can put your garage on your pc and then you can change anything you want on the car in the program I have.

cool well i might talk to you more when GT4 comes out about tat because i would be interested in getting that. thanks painterr

ALL NEXT WEEKS ENTERANTS PLEASE READ THIS

Is everyone that wants to enter next weeks GT3 comp going to be able to afford £ 601300 ??if not then plz reply and i will change my decision of car for the next event.

P.s. that ammount is with all the mods baught too so there is nothing else to add onto that

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    ALL NEXT WEEKS ENTERANTS PLEASE READ THIS

Is everyone that wants to enter next weeks GT3 comp going to be able to afford £ 601300 ??if not then plz reply and i will change my decision of car for the next event.

P.s. that ammount is with all the mods baught too so there is nothing else to add onto that
    Yep no problemo 'stang. Im still experimentin with the setup for ma Evo gsr.

Painterr that is amazin!! 1064hp in a PT CRUISER!!?? ( no offense but you could've maybe chosen a better looking car ) with that program is there a maximum hp? or can you keep on going forever up to 1000000bhp? (apricot Hill raceway laptime: 5.2 seconds )

By the way i tried the same track with a fully (officially) modded Lotus Motorsport Elise (exige) and it was CRAZY! realy hard to keep on the track because it weighs as much as a feather with 330hp!! Its like putting a v12 in a mini!! Jeremy Clarkson was right, nothing else handles like that thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterick
    Yep no problemo 'stang. Im still experimentin with the setup for ma Evo gsr.

Painterr that is amazin!! 1064hp in a PT CRUISER!!?? ( no offense but you could've maybe chosen a better looking car ) with that program is there a maximum hp? or can you keep on going forever up to 1000000bhp? (apricot Hill raceway laptime: 5.2 seconds )

good to see you can afford it, i doubt that 5.2 secs is the time it owuld take.

Thread Information