Thread: BMW E30/325ix

BMW E30/325ix

Anybody have any comments about these cars? I'm still looking for a nice AWD car with something other than a 4cyl, and I stumbled across a classified ad for a 1988 325ix. Any comments? Matra, know anything about the AWD system? Can the engine be turboed? Are they any good? Engine swaps? Anything?
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Well, it's a BMW, so I'm sure it's probably pretty good. And I don't see why it couldn't have a turbo put on it. But that's about all I know, so I'm gonna shut up now :P.
    No-so-proud owner of a 1986 Mustang LX with the 2.3L four. Anyone wanna buy it? $500. I'll post some pics and info in the user's rides section soon.

I don't need anything too fancy, just something that can get me to the sun and back in 5 seconds flat.

I wanna see a comparison test between the Saleen SR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford GT, and Ferrari Challange Stradale. Anyone wanna help me with that? I already know who'd win, though ;).

come here mate www.gccv.net and post it up, there are plenty of guys there that have dun this kind of thing before, plus they're a really great group of ppl

badboy

its a e30 3 series sedan with a 2.5l 6 cylinders and awd. it was only available for the sedan and more rare than the rwd version. its a good car but the e30 body is too old for me. i prefer the e36 body but there were no 6 cylinders awd version.

Thread Information