Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo

Need For Speed Underground 2 Demo

Just been playing NFSU2 on demo anyone else???
    I think the game play is a little better, Sounds better, The cars detail is also better options for the cars now, But one thing on the demo you can drive around and challange others on the road to a race, Or there are parts around the city where you can stop and have a drift or race challange with 3 others,
    I like it and i hope when i see the full version that it only gets better, One down side is the music isn't as good as the first, It was always good to drive and listen to lil john
    Anyone else have any thoughts on this demo ?
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I've got the demo a week now and it's fun. The game is better than the first Underground, because there are a lot more things you can do. In the full version there are more and nicer cars, such as the Hummer H2, Audi TT and Mazda RX8 to choose from. The music isn't bad IMO.
    It's also possible too drive the Infinity G35, yopu must download a file from this site: http://nd4spd.ovl.ru/
    Now let's wait for the full version
    Last edited by Rijoh; 11-07-2004 at 05:55 AM.
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Rijoh
    I've got the demo a week now and it's fun. The game is better than the first Underground, because there are a lot more things you can do. In the full version there are more and nicer cars, such as the Hummer H2, Audi TT and Hummer H2 to choose from. The music isn't bad IMO.
    It's also possible too drive the Infinity G35, yopu must download a file from this site: http://nd4spd.ovl.ru/
    Now let's wait for the full version
    haha , an h2, a tt, and AN H2, i think you like h2's hopefully they will have some blingin rims in like 26" design for that b!tch

p.s. i was being phasicious
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

and where can i get the demo? when does the full version come out?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

One thing i did notice was the body kits have more variaty, The NOS purge is great
    The wheels look 10 times better, It sounds more like the fast and the furious in engine sounds.
    Any GTO's in them downloads

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    and where can i get the demo? when does the full version come out?
    www.suprnova.org

for any of u expecting some brilliant new game, dont get ur hopes up. To me this game is hardly anything apart from the first one, a dissapointment at the least. However there are a few tiny changes made, also ATI graphics card dont seem to like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    for any of u expecting some brilliant new game, dont get ur hopes up. To me this game is hardly anything apart from the first one, a dissapointment at the least. However there are a few tiny changes made, also ATI graphics card dont seem to like it very much.
    GT fan hey

I'm a huge fan of the NFS series and I can't wait until it comes out. According to Gamespot, the PC comes early on Nov. 9, which is Tuesday!!! The rest come on Nov. 14. I doubt the PC will come out so ealry because it hasn't even gone gold. There is no news about it. Well I surprised about thr demo, so maybe they will suprise us again. I actually want it so early because originally, NFS UG2 and Half-Life 2 come out on the same day and I don't want to spend so much money on one day.
    So far the demo is crazy!!! I do have some tiny graphical issues but I'm trying to get around them. Free Run is amazing, I still didn't get bored. It looks different and trust me, it will be different!!! It won't be just an expansion to NFS UG. The engine sounds are trully amazing and even the songs are better. There was only one track in the NFS UG demo, so having three in NFS UG2 is better since I don't have to listen to the same song over and over again. Anyone tried hydrolics? Jumping like a frog.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

hmm
    my friend told me abt the demo
    but the only reason y im not downloading it is cus the file is so friggin huge
    :S :S immma wait for the PS2 version

Quote Originally Posted by illusionest
    hmm
    my friend told me abt the demo
    but the only reason y im not downloading it is cus the file is so friggin huge
    :S :S immma wait for the PS2 version
    I think it's 359mb I like the demo for Underground2, I think they have made some good improvements to the cars, More options for us to do them up.
    Driving feels the same, But sound is better racing is differnt and the city it's in looks great, And the rain is a great thing they added to this one
    All and all it's got it's better points over the First game already and thats just from a demo, The performence shops you drive to thats great and also drive for a new car how great is that makes it feel more realistic, But as you can see the racing in NFSU2 is going to be very differnt there will be heaps more to do

Actually driving is totally the opposite. In NFS UG, the cars were very light and could easily turn but in NFS UG 2, the cars feel heavier.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Take stabilty control off and all goes back to normal

yeh i had it for a couple weeks now. the best thign for me is that they fixed the engine sounds. they were awful in the 1st one but are great in this. gameplay is cool to, having to drive to events...
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

In NFSU2 can you upload your own songs, like from the xBox dashboard? I literally got queezy listening to the last games music, I ended up turning it off. And besides that I just got Chicago Transit Authority and Chicago II that I'm hooked on listening to.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information