Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: civic vs. mclaren F1

civic vs. mclaren F1

My turbo JDM H22a powered civic beat the hell outta a mclaren F1 the other day on the highway at midnight. We stopped int he middle of the road with absolutely no traffic and raced off the line. I smoked him. Then I met him in the city at a stop light a lit up the tires for him. Over priced junk got beaten by a 4 banger!!!!!!

You're stupid

Whatever idiot posted this is jus retarded. I mean a Civic with that motor in it could easily take on that Mclaren F-1, there was no use in even racing him..What a waste of gas, and time........
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

My turbo JDM H22a powered civic beat the hell outta a mclaren F1 the other day on the highway at midnight
    What'd you do? Ram him?
    Sorry best laugh I've had this morning.

never compare

this is just dumb

who the hell compares any std car to a suped up tappet mullet hair styled silly goose.

i mean u can get a beetle to beat an enzo with a big enough turbo and enough nos.

but the differance come it the maclaren can do that all day and night

the crappy suped up thing what ever it is will explode after a view drags and thanks for comming the silly goose has to walk home never mind drive.

that why they cost so much more tappets

duh

If you were half way intelligent about what you were talking about you would know that there is no way a civiv with jus that engine and a turbo on it could beat the Mclaren F-1, whoever made the last post is dumb, that h22 motor only has 200 horse power, not enough even with a turbo to take a mclaren f-1, know what yer talking about before you critisize others....
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Drag racing

Yknow, for an ideal drag race with two cars, BOTH of them would have to agree to accelerate as hard as possible. the guy in the McLaren was probably laughing so hard at some dude (read: tool) in a civic that he couldnt see the pedal for all the tears in his eyes...by the time he got over it, the civic had well and truly won, by overtaking this granduous sports car and leaving it to find some one who had an enzo out for a quick jaunt. well, to the young man in the civic, you have lots to learn about dragging and lots to read up on about mclarens.
    what ever you say, its still not fast enough

Re: civic vs. mclaren F1

Originally posted by desert_eagle04
    My turbo JDM H22a powered civic beat the hell outta a mclaren F1 the other day on the highway at midnight. We stopped int he middle of the road with absolutely no traffic and raced off the line. I smoked him. Then I met him in the city at a stop light a lit up the tires for him. Over priced junk got beaten by a 4 banger!!!!!!
    This never happened. For one, I doubt you've ever seen a McLaren F1. I even think it less likely that you saw one on the road, let alone raced it in a Civic and won. Oh ya, why'd you post this in the Multimedia forums?
    Last edited by Mr.T; 06-07-2003 at 02:29 PM.

heh as to why he posted it in here,
    because he thought that less people would find his shit stiring story for a fake

hahaha, civic? what civic? how much nos did u go through? 2 squirts? or 4 bottles? and how old are you?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've read alot of stupid bullshit in the past several years... But this is by far the largest load of shit I've ever read. Lets see... You plan to tell people that your little Civic with it's little H22 swap, beat a McLaren F1? .. I don't even know what to say to that.. I mean come on.. If you were to have even saw one - which yeah you didn't - and to have raced one - which yeah you definetly didn't - he could have beaten the shit out of you without even having to ever shift out of 1st gear. Pull your head, and thumbs out of your ass and find a better hobby than lying on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by desert_eagle04

Are you sure it was one Mclaren F1
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    Are you sure it was one Mclaren F1
    i doubt it could have been, but maybe it was a kit car with the F1 body covering a geo metro
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    i doubt it could have been, but maybe it was a kit car with the F1 body covering a geo metro

I think tha Werty is rigth
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    I think tha Werty is rigth
    Yeah me too!!
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

desert eagle04 is a liar plain and simple. he's even more stupid for calling the f1 junk. only a few rich people will ever own a f1 like jay leno.

rowen (mr bean) onwed one! i say owned because he bought it for himself for his bday, and then trashed it within the first hour of driving it apparently! haha, i think there was a quote of him saying, "it was way to fast. it shouldnt be legal, all the same i want to do it again!"

i think those sources are correct.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information