Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Time Lapse Film

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    Brilliant man, that's all I can say. Excellent job.
    thanks, im really glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by MPower22 View Post
    im not too sure how to host a video online to make it contain the full 700mb but if someone is willing to guide me through that i'd be willing.
    you could always FTP it...

haha, i definately stayed with my equipment the whole time (except for shots from the house). it was a sort of meditative experience. as for problems with the camera, i had to shoot at least half of those scenes twice due to problems with battery/storage space/timer issues. i think it was worth it though
    I wouldn't have noticed that you shot some of those scenes twice. Looks very seamless to the audience.

Yeah, logistically it sounds like a pain, but you did pull it off very well.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW325 View Post
    you could always FTP it...
    i'd be willing to do that. my aim is aaronp92988 if anybody wants me to send it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I wouldn't have noticed that you shot some of those scenes twice. Looks very seamless to the audience.

Yeah, logistically it sounds like a pain, but you did pull it off very well.
    i had to completely trash the first set of photos for the ones that i had to shoot twice. completely redo the whole thing on another day. big time pain. totally worth it though so thanks.

This is kind of a strange request, but I was wondering if I could use some of this footage for a live concert. I think it would go really well with some music that my brother has been writing.

thats amazing.

i could watch timelapse videos for hours.

can you or anyone torrent-seed it? i would be cool to have the non you-tube-quality version

Quote Originally Posted by gtface View Post
    This is kind of a strange request, but I was wondering if I could use some of this footage for a live concert. I think it would go really well with some music that my brother has been writing.
    yeah actually i wouldn't mind at all. you might want to check out some of the other time lapse vids on youtube also (namely the one called "koya moments, and edinburgh time lapse") but i'd be fine with you using mine.

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib View Post
    thats amazing.

i could watch timelapse videos for hours.

can you or anyone torrent-seed it? i would be cool to have the non you-tube-quality version
    thanks. i tried to see if i could torrent-seed the vid only to realize i have no idea how to torrent-seed. haha. i'd be willing to put it up if someone could tell me how. im using microtorrent (utorrent) btw.

fantastic work Aaron. its great to see other photographers with dedication like that it sure pays off doesnt it?

keep it up. its very inpsiring. love the vid.

Holy Shutter Workout batman!!! How many shots has your Nikon taken after all that?? Amazing stuff though. I love watching time lapse films.

yeah actually i wouldn't mind at all. you might want to check out some of the other time lapse vids on youtube also (namely the one called "koya moments, and edinburgh time lapse") but i'd be fine with you using mine.

thanks. i tried to see if i could torrent-seed the vid only to realize i have no idea how to torrent-seed. haha. i'd be willing to put it up if someone could tell me how. im using microtorrent (utorrent) btw.
    although i have seeded many things after downloading them directly, i also have no idea how to initial seed/track/etc a torrent.

are you making another one? you should
    Last edited by aiasib; 06-28-2007 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    fantastic work Aaron. its great to see other photographers with dedication like that it sure pays off doesnt it?

keep it up. its very inpsiring. love the vid.
    it sure does. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_2 View Post
    Holy Shutter Workout batman!!! How many shots has your Nikon taken after all that?? Amazing stuff though. I love watching time lapse films.
    haha, i just checked the folder with all of the images. 5000 for the time lapse film alone. but thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib View Post
    although i have seeded many things after downloading them directly, i also have no idea how to initial seed/track/etc a torrent.

are you making another one? you should
    maybe someone else can help?
    i didn't really plan on making another one but i just might. a lot of the people i showed it to assumed i would keep on shooting time lapse so i just might make time lapse a long term project. i will be in a different city next year (san diego) so maybe i could change it up a bit. i wont really have access to final cut pro for editing purposes but it could be possible to make the next film using the time lapse feature in imovie. we will just have to wait and see.

Is there anywhere that I could download the film? I will probably want to use some of the parts in a different order, and to do that I would need to edit it (if that is ok with you). Thank you for your permission, and I promise that we will do justice to your work.

Also, thank you for the recommendation of the other time lapse. I enjoyed that one as well.

Thread Information