Quote Originally Posted by Markie Boy View Post
I'd take the Bugatti because it will last for another 10yrs and knowing american cars the ssc will probably have its engine blown up or pistons will be fried after doing 440kmh
Yeah right, corvette's are probably some of the most reliable "supercars" on the road today. Bugattis have never been known for their reliability i dunno where you are getting your ideas from.

if you are talking about durability and "lasting 10 years" that should go in favor of the car featuring the corvette motor not the car featuring a 16 cylinder technological marvel...not to mention whenever one of them breaks, i doubt you can head down to auto zone and get basic parts for the bugatti.

that being said.

If im spending my own money...the SSC (but only cause i have two cars to choose from).
If its free, the bugatti hands down! its a freakin bugatti! not to mention not only has it been proven to go 250mph or whatever, its also relatively stable at that speed. I would trust going that fast in a bugatti, i would not trust going that fast in the SSC