Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bentley Mulsanne 2010-

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    do you know what they remind me of? one of those chinese rolls royce knock off brands. the lights look like something someone would make in china as a bentley rip off.
    i'd actually like to see that....
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

I think the car looks ten times better out in the world than it did in the studio shots.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

ten times shit is just more shit.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

The headlights are pure Crap, who the hell came up with that, old models where great, just leave them alone and learn from them, don't copy design details from them or you might turn out with this sort of thing, headlighs that don't belong in that type of body.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Ugly face

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    The headlights are pure Crap, who the hell came up with that, old models where great, just leave them alone and learn from them, don't copy design details from them or you might turn out with this sort of thing, headlighs that don't belong in that type of body.
    thats for sure! the 1989 ( i know, ive said it before ) Mulsanne looks way better.
    PINGAS!!!!

Nice Passat!

(Yes, I'm back)
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

(Yes, I'm back)
    Oh noes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Nice Passat!

(Yes, I'm back)
    Hop on over to the 458 thread and go to town!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Nice Passat!

(Yes, I'm back)
    where have you been fool fartin' around to?
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    where have you been fool fartin' around to?
    I've been on a bit of a holiday.

And by the way I quite like it, even if I agree the front could be improved.
    Visca Catalunya!

From autoblog.

One small catch, however. All them juicy details are embargoed until next week during the Frankfurt Motor Show. So even though we know the exact, staggering amount of power the Mulsanne will be sending to its rear wheels – and trust us again, it is staggering – we can't tell you. Yet. Infuriating, no? But, we did learn a couple of juicy details that we can share with you in this here teaser post. Better than nothing, right?
    So far all is well.
    Visca Catalunya!

Also in the same article, Chief Operating Officer of Bentley Christophe Georges said about it's competition the Phantom: "In one you are driven. The other you drive." To which Autoblog responded "Oh snap."

Oh snap indeed.

Bentley Mulsanne #4

BENTLEY MOTORS PREPARES ALL-NEW FLAGSHIP MULSANNE
    FOR LAUNCH IN 2010

Production to begin at Crewe in Spring 2010; first deliveries to Europe to commence in Summer 2010

Starting price of €243,000*

Early customer interest exceeds 2010 production targets

(3 December 2009. Crewe, England) Bentley Motors has announced more details of its all-new flagship motorcar, the Mulsanne, following successful debuts at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance in August and Frankfurt’s IAA motor show in September. More than 1,000 private customer previews of Mulsanne have been held at the company’s factory in Crewe, England as well as a series of preview events held at dealerships across the UK, Continental Europe and the United States.

To be priced at €243,000* in European markets, the Mulsanne has been designed and engineered without compromise by Bentley’s craftsmen and engineers to combine refined performance and unparalleled levels of luxury with the coach building elegance for which the marque has long been renowned.

Stuart McCullough, Member of the Board for Sales & Marketing for Bentley Motors, comments:

“Even at this very early stage, the expression of interest we’ve received easily exceeds our 2010 production targets. Mulsanne’s credentials are a pure expression of Bentley design and craftsmanship, and that’s struck a chord with Bentley enthusiasts across the globe as well as many of the potential customers we have welcomed for tours in Crewe this year. We’ve been encouraged by the positive commentary, notably from our American customers as the Mulsanne was privately previewed in seven metro markets across the country.”

Production of the Mulsanne will commence at Bentley’s Crewe (England) headquarters in the second quarter of 2010. A newly constructed body production facility, dedicated to Mulsanne, is being completed where leading-edge body assembly technology, such as superforming of the aluminium front wings for superb surface definition, will complement traditional, highly skilled metalworking including hand-brazing of steel joints for a ‘hewn from solid’ appearance.

Bentley’s Mulsanne will arrive in European markets in the Summer of 2010 and will offer customers a world of infinite choice when commissioning their cars. The luxury Bentley flagship offers a palette of 114 paint colours, 21 carpet colours, nine wood veneers and 24 interior leather hides, all of which will be tanned using a decades-old process to ensure this future classic never loses its scent. In addition, through Bentley’s bespoke service, unique colours can exactly match a customer’s vision and taste. With more standard leather and wood veneer than any other Bentley in the modern era, the Mulsanne will take nine weeks to build.

Advanced technology is exquisitely packaged within the Mulsanne’s opulent cabin. Behind its heritage-inspired dials and new glass-effect switches are leading edge features including iPod and mp3 connectivity, Bluetooth and a SIM card reader, as well as a 3G MMI system. Those opting for NAIM’s premium audio system will be treated to the world’s most powerful system fitted to a production vehicle – a 20-channel 2,200-watt sound experience.

Bentley Motors will announce further pricing news for international markets in the near future as well as further information about the extensive range of additional options with which the Mulsanne can be specified.

Founder W.O. Bentley had a vision of building “a good car, a fast car, the best in its class.” 90 years later, Bentley’s new flagship Mulsanne will be positioned at the pinnacle of the premium segment with respect to quality, authenticity and supremacy.

*Please note that the €243,000 is a pre-tax figure and individual national rates of taxation will apply.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bentley Mulsanne #5
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information