Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 200sx/240sx/Silvia????

In one of my magazines.. I'll see if i can find it.. was orange with i think a chargespeed WBK
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I guess it all just boggs down to Japanese manufacturers don't care much about realigning their platforms and models to have a global ubiquitous model range .... which unlike european manufacturers who rely alot of having a single model for the entire world (for marketing, branding, heritage purposes) .... Jap manufacturers are somewhat like american manufacturers, they just create multiple facelifts, changing different names and swapping this and that for individual markets, to sell off the products quickly, of course this happens most to their bread and butter models and it's not ALL jap manufacturers that did that, and again, there are some key model lineups that they wont do something like that ....
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

it's not even that..it's just the 200sx/silvia range lol.
    although i do recall mazda's shenanigans back then with multiple sub-companies
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I dont see what the big fuss is all about. I think some people just seem to think the 180SX, 200SX and 240SX are all related because of the "SX" bit.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    There was an aussie guy who put an S15 front on an EG or EK civic hatch. Looked pretty sweet really..
    Ohh noo, I don't even want to get into the Wide Wide World of Conversions because thats a whole other Thread or Forum to talk about that....I mean ppl have converted about everything imaginable, but I have seen at a Tuner Show, an S15 front on Hatch Civic before, and he also had S2000 tail lights on it and Lambo doors...Pretty sick but the car was just to much show & no go....

Thread Information