Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F60 (not the Enzo)

Motorhead and Hotflank, I suggest you gus cool down. This car is a mule of the Enzo. You guys talk alot and you almost never know what your talking about. I suggest you cool down, shut up when you don't know and just learn from the knowledgable people here.

Thanks Nogger It's always appreciated...

brenda priddy is a person who takes spy photos and supplies autocar with them! and this car is not the enzo test car, since u r so "knowledgable" y don't u tell me everything u noe abt the f70?

mule of the enzo??? what's happening. that is the 800hp ferrari f60 which will come out on ferraris 60th anniversarry. for your information hotflank was the one who started this and so if you ask him to shut up, whats the point of him posting nice pics for you all to see. if you are not happy or you think you are damn smart or this forum is too stupid for you go somewhere else, and by the way when the hell did the enzo ever look like that. i think you need glasses(LOL)

i beleive this is the enzo, and it does look like the enzo.
    look at the sides where the doors are. and the rear lights, bunch of other things and yes this pic has been around for ages
    Toilet seats

Originally posted by motorhead
    mule of the enzo??? what's happening. that is the 800hp ferrari f60 which will come out on ferraris 60th anniversarry. for your information hotflank was the one who started this and so if you ask him to shut up, whats the point of him posting nice pics for you all to see. if you are not happy or you think you are damn smart or this forum is too stupid for you go somewhere else, and by the way when the hell did the enzo ever look like that. i think you need glasses(LOL)
    please.

First of all, these pictures have been around for ages now. Second, this is a mule and you must be blind not to see the correlation it has with the final version of the Enzo. See shape, shoulder line, front (though heavy masked) etc. Good God. You guys just look dumber as you back each other up with complete ignorance and stupidity.

Originally posted by GONZILLA78
    WTF???

This is the Enzo's camouflage prototipe
    You are correct. For those of you who don't know the Ferrari Enzo's prototype was originally called the F-60. Just like the McLaren F1, its prototype was called the XP-1
    Last edited by LEGALLYINSANE; 04-29-2003 at 04:21 PM.

Originally posted by hotflank
    since u r so "knowledgable" y don't u tell me everything u noe abt the f70?
    Fair enough...

It seems that I'm knowledgeable enough to know that (based on Ferrari's history thus far) that the "F70" is likely to be manufactured eventually in the future. That is just a prediction however. Any statistical information at this point is nothing more than a rumour.

f70 - ferraris 70th anniversarry

looks like a batmobile. they should never have gotten rid of the batwings on the enzo.

Originally posted by motorhead
    f70 - ferraris 70th anniversarry
    Yeah, thanks for noting this.

Hotflank: If each "F" series is on Ferrari's anniversary decades, then why would the F70 be produced in 2006/2007? Please, I'm trying to make a decent point and not be rude here, but you're making it difficult.

So... now you counter my point with your argument. If you don't agree with me, this is the step to take. Not insulting me. What the hell are you doing just throwing insults around on an online forum? It's meaningless. For your sake, knock it off. You don't sound funny, you sound ignorant.

that thing looks like an Enzo+ a F50 dont ya think?
    I luv cheesecake TG

i was never trying to be funny, and i meant that the bloody prototype and the official press release of the f70 will be in 2006-2007, go to the italdesign web page and fill ur brains

This is your final warning Hotflank. Either you stop acting like an idiot or you're gone.

Originally posted by GONZILLA78
    WTF???

This is the Enzo's camouflage prototipe
    that is what I think as well

Thread Information