Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gran Turismo 4

Question

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i don't want to get my hopes up too much, but did you ACTUALLY say that GT4 is gonna be for XBOX too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    like i said XboX was a bit late on the market so now a days it has all the games and will start to make them all and only for you i am going to check it on the enternet so gime me some mor time
    ok

Originally posted by White Devil
    GT 4 is supose to be on XboX the other s arent cause XboX was a bit late for those games but for now on it will have all the new games so go for the XboX
    WRONG!
    GT4 is for PS2 ONLY!
    All of the Gran Tourismo's were created by Polyphony Digital. They are dedicated only to the PS2 either through a contract, personal devotion, or both, I'm not sure.

This was taken from games.ign.com...

"Polyphony Digital
    Formerly known as Polys Entertainment, an internal developer at SCEI(Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.) - under that name, they developed the two Motor Toon Grand Prix racers for PlayStation. After the completion of their next project, the monumentally successful Gran Turismo, they were granted a greater degree of autonomy by SCEI and renamed Polyphony Digital. Under that name, they developed Omega Boost, Gran Turismo 2 and Gran Turismo 3 A-spec (both astonishing successes) and are currently working on GT4 for PlayStation 2. Led by Kazunori Yamauchi, director of GT. Considered one of the premier developers on PlayStation 2 and SCEI's greatest internal development asset."

Notice that last part, "SCEI's greatest internal development asset" PD is Sony's greatest internal development. Not Microsoft's. Or any others for that reason.
    Last edited by Red line; 11-06-2003 at 02:30 PM.
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

SO it is like i told you first i could be unless it was made by SONY and the games that are made by MICROSOFT PS2 won t have it
    so it s kind of =

oh, one other thing i just found out about GTA vice city, (even though i really hate it) is that it will be coming to XBOX.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

oh, one other thing i just found out about GTA vice city, (even though i really hate it) is that it will be coming to XBOX.
    The graphics are awful. Even for Xbox, just terrible, and the low frames per second doesnt make up for it. The only reason people play it is because you shoot the hell out of people...which it a guilty pleasure.
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Originally posted by DwZX35
    The graphics are awful. Even for Xbox, just terrible, and the low frames per second doesnt make up for it. The only reason people play it is because you shoot the hell out of people...which it a guilty pleasure.
    wow, someone who actually hates GTA vice city, because so many people love it, great
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

wow, someone who actually hates GTA vice city, because so many people love it, great
    I don't hate it, it's just way overrated, but I don't exactly like it, as after you kill your first 500 people, it sucks
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Thread Information