Thread: Avatar help please!

hey guys, before I put a pic up here let me ask you something. Can you scale down any picture? Cause I have tons of 1024X768 pics that I would love to have as an avatar. I don't know if you can work with them and make them small enough though.

Should I look for a smaller res pic to start with? Or will any old image be suitable?

Haha, listen to me just assuming someone will help. Allow me to ask politely first, *ahem*, would someone please be so kind as to help me resize a pic so I can use it as an avatar?
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

the size doesnt matter
    cus i have da program to resize it
    e.g. my spinning nsx, it used to be around 400 x 400

You can just use PS.

you can use freeware packages like irfanview and create the images and the animation yourself.

Some packages will autoscale to an animation size when you paste in pictuers. So for some it's real easy. I use Jasc's Paint Shop and Animation Shop as it can take avis and produce animated gifs
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

nearly any program will do it for you, some better than others though. Just go to Image size, and put in 90 pixels as the height or width, whichever is bigger and make sure the aspect ratio is checked.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

mine was allready resized and put in high res dunno how my freind did it
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

How bout these?

I present you with these four droids, err, I mean pics. Sorry the Star Wars geek in me decided to make an appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

that's the way you want it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah

that's great, thanx Delmaster
    Most wanted cars:

Thread Information