Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Automotive Perfection

Automotive Perfection

TVR : Nov 06 Tuscan 'S' MK11 4.0 Convertible for Sale

This is a stunning TVR Tuscan 'S' MK2 Convertible; one of only 45 built in the 'S' MK2 Convertible style.In Spectroflair Topaz, with all the 'S' spec Air con, power steering plus many extras including 20inch 5 spoke alloy wheels (which look great), new upgraded exhaust system supplied and fitted by Racing Green (much better), all in one Satnav/CD/DVD/TV/Radio with 6 CD changer, Parrot hands free, Snooper & Tracker fitted. FSH available. This is my 2nd Tuscan and 4th TVR; as much as I love them I feel the need for a change, which I may regret later, now looking at the Jaguar XK(R)or AMV8 Vantage. Any budding TVR enthusiast looking to upgrade to a Tuscan 'S' then this is the car for you.
    Below are a couple of photos that I took of the car at the Chatsworth gathering last year. Absolutely stunning IMO.

Discuss.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Clivey; 03-05-2009 at 08:38 AM.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

if i had moved to the UK instead of California, I would probably be rocking a TVR. So I am inclined to agree with you.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

TVRs are cool except for their horrible horrible hideousness - this one is not excepted.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    if i had moved to the UK instead of California, I would probably be rocking a TVR. So I am inclined to agree with you.
    I can't wait for them to start selling Infiniti G37s here in the UK - The only affordable and sporty RWD coupés we can get here are BMWs. I really want Alfa to launch a RWD 3-Series Coupé rival too. - At 3-years old, they should be affordable to Joe average, meaning that we won't have to drive any more FWD Econoboxes!

i like the rwd is making a comeback, but its really a shame that its as rare as it is. i wanted a nice, luxurious, powerful, rwd sports coupe... preferably with a back seat. that severely limited my choices right there, without spending huge money. and thats a shame. and infiniti is a great brand, so all you brits will like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    I can't wait for them to start selling Infiniti G37s here in the UK - The only affordable and sporty RWD coupés we can get here are BMWs.
    Great deals on RX-8s and are guaranteed to see off all competition within £10K price range !!
    £18K for a NEW R3 generation - which is closer to the PZ Prodrive variant handling !!!!
    You don't see many RX-8 owners WITHOUT a silly grin from sticking it sideways

cmc, the R3 is the closest the US gets to a properly sprung RX-8 .... never understood why Prodrive didint' do a special over your side of the pond

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Great deals on RX-8s and are guaranteed to see off all competition within £10K price range !!
    £18K for a NEW R3 generation - which is closer to the PZ Prodrive variant handling !!!!
    You don't see many RX-8 owners WITHOUT a silly grin from sticking it sideways

cmc, the R3 is the closest the US gets to a properly sprung RX-8 .... never understood why Prodrive didint' do a special over your side of the pond
    I have looked Matra - Found an example of the higher-powered version of the original RX-8 in black for £8k! Shame there's no way I'd get insured on one at 20-years old!

Lovely car though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    TVRs are cool except for their horrible horrible hideousness - this one is not excepted.
    Two words: out & get.

It's good, but it's not right. The coupe looks better.

I can't wait for them to start selling Infiniti G37s here in the UK - The only affordable and sporty RWD coupés we can get here are BMWs. I really want Alfa to launch a RWD 3-Series Coupé rival too. - At 3-years old, they should be affordable to Joe average, meaning that we won't have to drive any more FWD Econoboxes!
    You have heard of the Nissan 350/370Z, right?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Nice, but not my sort of car.
    i like the rwd is making a comeback, but its really a shame that its as rare as it is. i wanted a nice, luxurious, powerful, rwd sports coupe... preferably with a back seat. that severely limited my choices right there, without spending huge money. and thats a shame. and infiniti is a great brand, so all you brits will like them.
    It was until the economic crisis hit hard...

But anyway, you've got a lot more choice than we do.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    You have heard of the Nissan 350/370Z, right?
    I didn't just mean "affordable" in the purchase price sense - fuel costs, road tax and insurance would be monumental on a Z. Brilliant cars though.

There is a difference between being able to afford to buy a car and being able to afford to run one.

That's why 330CDs are so sought after. 0-60 in 6.5 seconds when you want to play / 40+mpg when you don't.

That's why 330CDs are so sought after. 0-60 in 6.5 seconds when you want to play / 40+mpg when you don't.
    And every time you thrashed it you'd miss the petrol inline six soundtrack.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    And every time you thrashed it you'd miss the petrol inline six soundtrack.
    How could you miss the petrol soundtrack if you've never been able to afford to drive one?

Nice, but not my sort of car.

It was until the economic crisis hit hard...

But anyway, you've got a lot more choice than we do.
    for sports cars? not really sure of that.

for sports cars? not really sure of that.
    Well the Nissan small rear drive sportscar seems to have been cancelled, and the Toyobaru is there fighting for its life.

And then there there are the big Fords and Chevys which are gone. The Solstice/Sky/GT which seems won't get a replacement. And Alfa, along with Lancia, was supposed to go rear drive only to find they probably won't.

Things are not looking good for car enthusiasts. Hopefully they will improve eventually.
    How could you miss the petrol soundtrack if you've never been able to afford to drive one?
    Didn't your previous car have a petrol engine?
    Visca Catalunya!

Well the Nissan small rear drive sportscar seems to have been cancelled, and the Toyobaru is there fighting for its life.

And then there there are the big Fords and Chevys which are gone. The Solstice/Sky/GT which seems won't get a replacement. And Alfa, along with Lancia, was supposed to go rear drive only to find they probably won't.

Things are not looking good for car enthusiasts. Hopefully they will improve eventually.

Didn't your previous car have a petrol engine?
    i meant for choices... we dont really have more. probably a similar number, just different. and you have access much more hardcore sports cars, for cheaper, than we do here.

Thread Information