Thread: Haters gonna hate. Bitches gonna bitch.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Haters gonna hate. Bitches gonna bitch.

I've got a new ride, bitches. 2003 turbo hatch, ****ing Never Lose edition. Ten stacks. Already ordered mods. You ain't got shit on this. I've had it less than 36 hours and some cop tried to pull me over, but I was like, "Yo mother****er, back off." Then I dropped it into 3rd, spooled the K03S, and I was out like a thief in the night. Sink my teeth in to bite. You thinkin' life, I'm thinkin' more like what's up tonight?

**** where was I. Oh. This ****ing turbo hatch has more ****ing shit than I know what the **** to ****ing do with all of it. Heated seats. Heated mirrors. Mother****ing black leather all up in the bitch. I signed the deal for ten stacks and a key of coke.

Last night, me and my main nigga rolled deep so I could get a new charger for my Blackberry. All the bitches were checkin' us out. Cause we were mad ****ing fly. Cause it's silver and has a turbo. Bitches LOVE it.

**** you all, I'm gonna go push my new whip. I got Integras to **** wit. Shitty Blackberry pics cause I am baller like that and don't have time to bust out my ****ing way overpriced DSLR.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by henk4; 07-30-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: removal of some idiot text parts.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information