Thread: Well this does not compute

Well this does not compute

Navigated to UCP for my daily dose of this place, and strangely the attached popped up.

I know there is nothing wrong here as I've been coming to this site on almost a daily basis for the last 5 to 6 years and had no issues whatsoever.

So... what the heck?

EDIT: Worth noting that yesterday at about the same time, I navigated here without any problems. Must be something that happened between yesterday and today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kooper; 07-21-2010 at 06:24 AM.

There is more on the situation here: [ame="http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42010"]Malware Warning - Ultimatecarpage.com forums[/ame]

Again my apologies for the inconvenience.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

No need to apologize, I just started stressing out when instead of seeing cars, this red thing popped up instead.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper View Post
    No need to apologize, I just started stressing out when instead of seeing cars, this red thing popped up instead.

Cheers.
    I can assure there was some stress on this end as well. Now all we can do is wait until Google gives us the green light again and then all should be well.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information